⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara Jay :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: She charges $2,000 per hour to come to you :wow: I actually have her phone number :lol:

Yeah, man that statement was wild :lol: LMA is what people hope Blake is going to be.

53sm.gif

I feel like $2K should yield a MUCH better return than SJ :lol:
Big facts. Comps in my zip are going for about $200 an hour on the low end, maybe up to $450 on the high end with all the upgrades and features. " 2 racks? Over half of our populus in the country actually that's a monthly salary post tax.

Last edited:
I feel like $2K should yield a MUCH better return than SJ :lol:
Big facts. Comps in my zip are going for about $200 an hour on the low end, maybe up to $450 on the high end with all the upgrades and features. " 2 racks? Over half of our populus in the country actually that's a monthly salary post tax.
It’s ****** up because it’s $2K all inclusive of flight and accommodation but you have to take care of ground transportation and hospitality....for one hour?!?

This is serious post?

Lol obviously not.

If you really want to pay for it, go to the red light district and for 80 euros for 30 minutes you’ll get some of the finest women in the Eastern hemisphere.

I remember I was talking to this chick tryna gauge prices and when I was like na I'll pass (there were badder ones next door), these two teenagers behind me with bookbags on were like "choose me choose me!". They ran into that door with the quickness when she told them the price.

Found this other gorgeous woman. When I finished in my usual 6 minutes, we spent the rest of the 24 minutes talking about how her biggest fear is one of her students seeing her (she was a teacher in Amsterdam). Good times.

You gotta be on the juice when you pay for it breh but on topic, imagine this dude with Steph, and we know LeBron gonna end up there somehow in a few yrs based on this year's ASW.

You gotta be on the juice when you pay for it breh but on topic, imagine this dude with Steph, and we know LeBron gonna end up there somehow in a few yrs based on this year's ASW.

I don't want to imagine it at all. Very happy GS took Wiseman.

Why would the pistons want to move Grant? Him and Wright are the best things they have going for them. Get a stud in the draft and keep adding pieces.

Lol obviously not.

If you really want to pay for it, go to the red light district and for 80 euros for 30 minutes you’ll get some of the finest women in the Eastern hemisphere.

I remember I was talking to this chick tryna gauge prices and when I was like na I'll pass (there were badder ones next door), these two teenagers behind me with bookbags on were like "choose me choose me!". They ran into that door with the quickness when she told them the price.

Found this other gorgeous woman. When I finished in my usual 6 minutes, we spent the rest of the 24 minutes talking about how her biggest fear is one of her students seeing her (she was a teacher in Amsterdam). Good times.
I was about to guess you went to Amsterdam upon reading the 2nd line of your post, as I read the last line of your post, I wasn't mistaken, it was indeed amsterdam. it's a great destination for those who like to partay.

Bron is going to go wherever Bronny goes IMO. Probably a dumb question but can Bronny skip the draft (I don’t even know if that’s possible) then just sign with whatever team Bron is on? Is he even trending towards being an NBA talent (no disrespect, I just don’t follow HSBB like that)?

Why would the pistons want to move Grant? Him and Wright are the best things they have going for them. Get a stud in the draft and keep adding pieces.
They're way further out than the two years left on his deal... And he's not a guy you build around anyways.

If I get multiple 1s and a young guy for him, I'm all over it.

If I get multiple 1s and a young guy for him, I'm all over it.

Hope they land a top 3 pick. Killian looks years away too. If it's an overpay like this then no question, but I think they should keep Grant through the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom