⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron should have had his son skip a grade so he can make it happen sooner, it's easy as hell to graduate early in high school.

Lol obviously not.

If you really want to pay for it, go to the red light district and for 80 euros for 30 minutes you’ll get some of the finest women in the Eastern hemisphere.

I remember I was talking to this chick tryna gauge prices and when I was like na I'll pass (there were badder ones next door), these two teenagers behind me with bookbags on were like "choose me choose me!". They ran into that door with the quickness when she told them the price.

Found this other gorgeous woman. When I finished in my usual 6 minutes, we spent the rest of the 24 minutes talking about how her biggest fear is one of her students seeing her (she was a teacher in Amsterdam). Good times.
Lol nice I gotta get to Amsterdam never been although I've been to Frankfurt which had its own little red light district. Nice being able to just browse through the different floors at your leisure till u decide on one.

EwNf00wXEAgVSsL.jpg

The Finals is scheduled to end July 22nd and Olympics bball is scheduled to start on July 24th.

So I imagine it will likely only be for players on teams that missed the playoffs or got eliminated in the first round. Maybe round two. I can't imagine the turnaround of going to the conference finals/Finals, and then going straight to the Olympics.

What the Hawks decide to do in the days leading up to the trade deadline, particularly with Collins, is the biggest storyline for this team. Hawks general manager Travis Schlenk is listening to offers, and The Athletic’s Shams Charania said Atlanta’s asking price so far has been a high first-round, lottery-level pick in any trade discussions.
Sources close to Collins have felt since the failed contract extension talks that his days in Atlanta were numbered, as they have the sense the team won’t match any significant offer he receives in free agency. But Schlenk publicly said last week he still considers Collins to be a part of the team’s future moving forward.
In preliminary conversations I’ve had with people close to the team, it sounds like previous head coaching and/or NBA playing experience is going to be important. It makes sense for where this team is and how fast it wants to start winning. Also, because this team is building around Young, experience developing point guards or playing the position will certainly be an important factor.

I wrote an initial coaching candidates story after Pierce was fired, and since then I’ve heard two additional names to keep an eye on: Kenny Smith of “Inside the NBA” and Clippers assistant Chauncey Billups. That’s not me reporting they’re top candidates or anything like that, but they’ve come up in different conversations. Both would be first-time head coaches, but they have NBA experience. Smith’s name has been previously floated for other jobs across the league, including those in the front office, and he is well-connected with Young. The same goes for Billups and Young. Billups has known Young’s father, Rayford, for decades now, as both played in the Big 12 and have kept in contact over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom