⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
We finally have a young prospect. I could cry tears of joy I almost forgot the feeling 😂

This the worst season I can remember but it’ll be worth it. KPJ legit

Yall can enjoy your night i wont entertain that simmons post ill enjoy this
994B2DA3-CCA5-42D8-B45A-FBF55FCB8098.jpeg

but please embiid be okay

yall think if embiid is out for say 6-8 weeks... do they dare bring in drummond ?

Utah wearing the gabrielle union *Bring It On outfits tonight

*@lawdog1 with the assist

Last edited:
Maybe Embiid dodged a bullet like Mike Evans did when he hyper extended his knee and was back the next week.

Ben Simmons is not overrated...because nobody really gasses him up except Sixers fans.
He’s overrated when people look at his skill set and think he’s the next LeBron

Sixers fan don’t think he’s LeBron. And the ones with common sense (like the Sixers contingent in here) understand his worth and how good he can be in the right role

Ben Simmons is not overrated...because nobody really gasses him up except Sixers fans.
It’s that people thought he was gonna be an MVP level player based of this second rookie year. Then he didn’t really add to his biggest weakness.

It’s that people thought he was gonna be an MVP level player based of this second rookie year. Then he didn’t really add to his biggest weakness.
He was playing out of position for 3 seasons. Now he’s playing in somewhat of his real role and we all see growth in his game.

sure the jumper isn’t there but the FTs is a massive improvement. His finishing at the rim is 100x better since he’s using his correct hand. And his runner/hook shot is *almost* that of Magic level

As a pure PG he’s what you saw under Brett, elite on the break, useless in the HC when the game slows down. Now as more of a playmaking 4 *cough cough* Big Dray *cough cough*, he’s gonna attack mismatches in the post and aggressive at the rim. Simmons on the short roll is a nightmare when he can finish above the rim and can find open shooters outside

He’s overrated when people look at his skill set and think he’s the next LeBron

Sixers fan don’t think he’s LeBron. And the ones with common sense (like the Sixers contingent in here) understand his worth and how good he can be in the right role

#1 pick doesn’t improve over 4 years. What would you call that if it wasn’t Ben Simmons?

🤔

Maybe Embiid dodged a bullet like Mike Evans did when he hyper extended his knee and was back the next week.
that's the best case scenario. typically I'd say a month off if a partial tear occur and looked like his knee gave in. I had a similar injury back in my teens where my knee just buckled and caused some partial tear. it was sore for about a day or 2 and back walking again after 3-4 days. couldn't play though for about a month and that is without rehab or medical intervention. worst case is full tear and possibly a month or two of rehab. then playing again after 3 months.

#1 pick doesn’t improve over 4 years. What would you call that if it wasn’t Ben Simmons?

🤔

I was never impressed with Simmons to begin with but I do respect that he knows how to play his strengths. I do acknowledge him developing that potent baby hook shot as that thing is quite unstoppable and extremely effective/efficient. that was my patented move and still is from time to time til I developed other skills that made me an all-arounder. nowadays, it's more of a preference and special circumstances if ever I use that move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom