⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
His blood sugar triggered it?
14CA0004-6F2E-4E8C-8A76-9575E1215015.png

I think you missed the point I was trying to make.

When you have Steph Curry on your team, you owe it to him to compete for championships every year. You can’t half compete & half plan for the future with a player of that caliber. Pick a side. Either go all in with Steph and trade the picks/Wiseman, or trade Steph and go all in with the rebuild. IMO it’s not fair to Steph to half *** both directions.

Let’s do an exercise: if the warriors had never won a title and randomly signed Steph before the season started, would their goal be to do whatever it takes to maximize Steph’s window & compete now OR would they be like we got Steph and we want to build for the future at the same time?

What it the lakers signed bron and kept all the young pieces and didn’t try to upgrade / cash in on their young assets to maximize Bron’s window? We’d all be saying bron went to la to retire and make movies and that he doesn’t care about titles anymore. IMO it’s a disservice to top 10/15/whatever players of all time if you have one of them and don’t try to compete every single year. Steph is 33 he’s not getting younger.
Agreed, Steph is still the goods. I’ve never disputed that. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought the belief (a couple of weeks ago) was that Allen would make the warriors a top 3 contender out west. My point then and now is that the warriors aren’t a good team and at no point in this season was Allen going to make them legit.

This guy needs to join the 20 Month Papa John's Rehab special with Meyers Leonard.

A guy who vigorously used the N-word as part of a diatribe about kneeling for the anthem claiming not to be racist is seriously making my head hurt.

And miss me with the “I was a youth pastor” stuff. The husband of the receptionist at my prior firm was a youth pastor too. Didn’t stop him from trying to choke her out in front of their kids. Unfortunately, a lot of bad people work with kids in various capacities:frown:

A guy who vigorously used the N-word as part of a diatribe about kneeling for the anthem claiming not to be racist is seriously making my head hurt.

And miss me with the “I was a youth pastor” stuff. The husband of the receptionist at my prior firm was a youth pastor too. Didn’t stop him from trying to choke her out in front of their kids. Unfortunately, a lot of bad people work with kids in various capacities:frown:
Don’t let it raise your blood pressure. It’s being investigated.

Somewhere, someone is defending him.

Last edited:
I can’t think of any. Some of them end up with lower profile people in the entertainment business, but not normal civilians like the barista from their regular Starbucks or a stocky, but moderately handsome healthcare lawyer.
When you run into them Hollywood joints tell em bout your law billboards in the valley, they’ll fall in line :lol: :pimp:

I think Embiid just hyperextended his knee. Hope so. Hope he's up and walking it off when they come back to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom