⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Porzingis finding his legs something serious.. Bubble KP creeping back out from under the bleachers.

One playoff seeding tie breaker in the bag.

I get it and him sustaining this level of play at that age is remarkable. But he gets praised for it all the time and I’m not sure that should be the deciding factor for the NBA most valuable player award. Just my personal opinion.
personally, I don't think he is sustaining it but managing it especially his minutes and type of play. he is not playing at the highest level and more likely to pick his spots. he plays enough to help the team but saying that he is instrumental or main guy for the wins, that is just b.s. Lebron's game is deteriorating. he's still not clutch and plays horrible defense for half the time.

Please explain how HYPE has gotten Simmons on the AS teams when the coaches vote on that. How does hype get Simmons on All Defense when we have video evidence of him clamping up?
with the type of decision-making people make nowadays, anything is possible. just look at that Anfernee Simons guy won with that awful dunk. they actually given a guy a trophy who looks like he is being forced to kiss a dude with bad breath.
reuters-anfernee-simons-march-8-2021-1615178416152-546.jpg

personally, I don't think he is sustaining it but managing it especially his minutes and type of play. he is not playing at the highest level and more likely to pick his spots. he plays enough to help the team but saying that he is instrumental or main guy for the wins, that is just b.s. Lebron's game is deteriorating. he's still not clutch and plays horrible defense for half the time.

In other words “I hate Lebron and I have since 2003 I wish he would go away”

I underestimated LaMelo heavily.

I didn't doubt his playmaking but doubted everything else. I figured it take him a few seasons to break those bad habits.

take this from me. he's not reliable

everytime he has flashes his wick runs out not too long after
that's not sustainable basketball
Everybody is aware.

But man when he hits his peak and his game is firing on all cylinders he’s unbelievable.

Earlier this year
This board gonna be talking about KP and his elite 10 game spurts for the 2.5 years he has left before he completely disintegrates

"Bubble KP" :lol:

It's 10-12 week spurts.

He's a week into this so he's due to get hurt around playoff time.

Then again he's never been proactively load managed like this.

I underestimated LaMelo heavily.

I didn't doubt his playmaking but doubted everything else. I figured it take him a few seasons to break those bad habits.
I still reserve my judgement til he finishes 4 complete seasons. if his game doesn't improve anymore or falters into obscurity within that time frame, then I would slowly give my final say. so far, he is a starter. maybe a potential star if he keeps it up. better than Lonzo in terms of basketball savviness/iq, demeanor and overall skillset but could use some further improvement on defense. with Lavar out of the way, this kid might do better.

The only question anybody should’ve had about LaMelo coming in was whether or not he’d shoot himself out of rotation minutes.

Everything else to me felt relatively safe to translate to the NBA level.

Earlier this year

It's 10-12 week spurts.

He's a week into this so he's due to get hurt around playoff time.

Then again he's never been proactively load managed like this.
Even before this spurt started, he was having the most efficient season he’s ever had from an offensive production prospective... By a rather large margin, too.

If he’s healthy enough to be even an above-average help defender and rim protector, that’s huge.

Gotta stay on the floor. Unlikely.

Lamelo really has a lot of tools that you can’t teach . You can’t teach his vision , confidence and his “feel for the game”.

Even before this spurt started, he was having the most efficient season he’s ever had from an offensive production prospective... By a rather large margin, too.

If he’s healthy enough to be even an above-average help defender and rim protector, that’s huge.

Gotta stay on the floor. Unlikely.

God hates the Knicks. So he's actually going to be healthy the rest of the year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom