⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiseman, Oubre, JTA, Mannion and Poole. Come on Kerr. :lol:

i was quick to write off poole. as a rookie, cessPoole had a free pass to be a high volume shooter. dude putting up 15 points on 16 shots. but glad to admit that i was wrong.

kerr's not forcing him to play PG and just letting him be a microwave scorer off the bench. GLeague stint paid off for him.

Poku with the type of game I expected him to have here and there when he was drafted. When that shot starts falling things will open up for him.

Coby probably is a super 6th but Wendell been a mid pack regardless. He been complaining since Duke too
Coby White in a Jalen Brunson-ish role feels like his optimal deployment. 25-28 minutes a night off the bench - less responsibility on initiating and just attacking second units.

Coby White in a Jalen Brunson-ish role feels like his optimal deployment. 25-28 a night off the bench - less responsibility on initiating and just attacking second units.

I feel the same way about the Quickley guy on the Knicks

Coby probably is a super 6th but Wendell been a mid pack regardless. He been complaining since Duke too

Been saying this about both players for a while.
Coby is not your prototypical pass first PG, he got that Ben Gordon steez, microwave off the bench.
Wendell keeps complaining about not getting the touches he deserves. Getting bullied on the block and lacking a back to the basket game.

Figured Bulls were gonna part ways with Lauri since Wendell got drafted, but now I'm not even sure which is the less disappointment between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom