⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured Bulls were gonna part ways with Lauri since Wendell got drafted, but now I'm not even sure which is the less disappointment between the two.
Is that even debatable at this point?

Lauri’s really starting to put it all together.

People complain about the NBA MVP being a narrative driven award, here's my question: How often I have the voters gotten MVP voting wrong? Malone in 98 and maybe Rose in 2011. Other then those two, they've gotten it right every time. I think the "narrative driven award" argument is overblown.

I need the shorts though. Parchment color (not this design) midas whale be the default for home unis
1615769093132.jpeg

yup. Should’ve been changed already to these

Vanderbilt always got white foam **** at the mouth when he's at the FT line. At first I felt bad and embarrassed for him, but now I'm concerned. No way he's always dehydrated like that.

Olapido is an excellent tank commander. He’ll get you buckets, but he’ll also take awful shots and ignite runs for the other team.

People complain about the NBA MVP being a narrative driven award, here's my question: How often I have the voters gotten MVP voting wrong? Malone in 98 and maybe Rose in 2011. Other then those two, they've gotten it right every time. I think the "narrative driven award" argument is overblown.

Duncan/Kidd- 02
Nash/Shaq/Kobe- 06

Like you said Mailman and MJ got their MVP years mixed up. (97/9eight)

I think Rose MVP was deserved. Russ also deserved his MVP in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom