⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who got salary matches, picks, young assets and tradable contracts :nerd: :nerd:

0774868A-8268-4D85-B882-21313BF08AB7.gif
There is a thing called a salary cap

Wiggins+Wolves Pick+Wiseman for Kawhi.
Any team that acquires a player via sign-and-trade can’t be above the tax apron (a mark about $6MM over the tax line) when the deal is completed — or at any time for the rest of that league year.

I dont think you can sign and trade on draft night. Warriors would have to sign the lottery pick which raises their total salaries.
Warriors would have to use that wolves pick just to get a team to eat all those contracts

i just think Tatum has tunnel vision not that he isn’t a capable passer kinda like melo
I mean, sure he can have tunnel vision at times but he's definitely a capable passer and has for sure shown it this year. Pretty much every good player in the league is able to make that pass and you'll see it every night. Assuming you're talking about Lamelo, and not Carmelo Anthony, he can do it too. Nothing particularly special.

It’s Anthony edwards team now .... 24 shots .... while towns only got 9 when Portland is food down low .....
Ya'll hated me when I came after KATs neck in years past. He's not it.

Minnesota Kevin Love 2.0.

I had different responses for each as I quoted individually, but considering this collectively...f it...I really want KAT to be it, but never respected him like that cause he really sucks at being "it" and been calling him soft for years, but regardless the Ant hype, they need KAT to be there and stop getting hurt, Russ to be out there, and no more dummy-ness from Malik...All so I can say the Timberwolves are a playoff team, only for you morons to tell me, "yeah, but they ain't top 4."

That's where it is rn. :lol:

If you are a small market team you can sign replacement level role players its the superstars that wont go there. Why not just risk a draft pick for a 1% chance he becomes really good. In theory Poku is a 7 foot wing who can shoot just role the dice

Where's that pic of Kat vs Boogie. Soft *** boy. Man's went through a lot through the last year. Should be on the war path. I'd be trying to make everyone feel my pain nightly.

What finally did it for me was when he was out 1+ month with Covid and then trying to contradict a legit report that he'd be active.

For one, I understand the emotional impact it may have had, and I'd be cool if he was real about it, but this dude was in street clothes and on the bench 2 weeks before he actually suited up, chest bumping, high-fiving, and tryna coach up Naz Reid and Co. If you're sick and covid hits your specific underlying conditions different...OK! Stay your *** home...understandable...then comes out and plays the same night of that report. :lol:

He's always been soft. Annoying as hell, but Wolves still need him. Need to see this team at full health and actually trying to win before Glen done sells their *** to Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom