⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion is a monster, man. Certainly helped that he was being guarded by Patrick Patterson last night, but he dropped 30 without breaking a sweat. He gets a foot in the paint going downhill and it’s basically curtains.

The Thunder are trying to lose games and just can't./won't.

Teams need to inquire on Ariza, Hill, and Horford at the least, even Muscula is playing too well hitting all these 3s.

Ben Simmons...

Also Ben Simmons...

1615815838021.png

yall choking this morning i see

use love yaself some simmons it just seems like yas cant get enough of him

legit no matter what he does yall got something to say LOLOL

I’m not panicking about the Clippers quite yet. They’ve played the most games of anyone in the league at 40. They had a long trip before the all-star break, the break, one game at home and then right back out on the road for another trip. Both Kawhi and PG missed games on the previous trip. So, some of the inconsistency is understandable.

All that said, they need to tighten things up a lot. And trade PatBev for someone who isn’t going to be in and out of the line up so much.

Got you. So it's "I don't go on IG...unless people tell me. And then I'll go through your profile...save one of your photos...and re-post it"

1615817058319.png

Makes sense
Ain’t that what Jim do and his no internet claims? Lol

at the end of the day, the announcers comments were off base considering Simmons didn’t play and wasn’t even with the team

yall choking this morning i see

use love yaself some simmons it just seems like yas cant get enough of him

legit no matter what he does yall got something to say LOLOL
******* **** ********* Ben. 4 out of 5 parlay. Needed him to get 10 assists.

That was real unprofessional of that commentator as much as I hate to defend a Philly athlete not sure I've ever heard an in game announcer straight up disrespect a player like that

X xxpizzo prop builder on bovada. Yeah, I knew he wasn’t going back in the game when he went out with 9 assists. Sixers were clicking.

Attachments

• CBD072CC-FA10-4DD2-A48B-56BBB35BD095.jpeg
    CBD072CC-FA10-4DD2-A48B-56BBB35BD095.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 298
Zion is a monster, man. Certainly helped that he was being guarded by Patrick Patterson last night, but he dropped 30 without breaking a sweat. He gets a foot in the paint going downhill and it’s basically curtains.
someone here was undermining Zion and that Lamelo is better. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I watched the game last night. I dunno if the Clippers were that bad defensively on the paint or Zion is just a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom