⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors might as well blow that **** up.

Untitled-2.jpg

Warriors just playing checkers with the Wolves is all. That top 3 protected pick is dictating it all cause they know they'll get back it next season with Klay in the fold....

Minnesota is letting Ant loose and gonna get Russell and Beasley back eventually, plus they're in hot pursuit of Aaron Gordon...They're definitely gonna play themselves outta the top 3...Dubs just need that secured and they'll handle whatever in the play-in. **** is scripted. :lol:

Yup. I'm here. :pimp:

vc3fan vc3fan is around here some here lol

Not interested in discussing bball on here daily like some do. The other Nets fans that were here left for twitter. Slowly growing out of NT myself.

As far as the Nets, the team is playing well. That game last night shouldn't have been as close as it was but they won.

Last edited:
They call him for fouls on every little thing. Stifling his size advantage.

They call him for fouls because he's constantly fouling. He's just clumsy at the stage in his career. You can see the talent and he's just a rookie, he'll figure it out but it's not like refs are calling phantom fouls against Wiseman.

Last edited:
Been awhile since I’ve picked up an actual ball but I do know that Julius Randle traveled. That’s like basic basketball. Weird seeing all the debate online.

Knicks got robbed. NBA needs to put Scott Foster on quarantine for that.

And who are the idiot commentators who are saying clearly a travel? Why would he elevate and not shoot/pass like he forgot to let go of the X button on 2K?

If it's not knocked loose, isn't usually a jump ball?

Scott Foster said: "The defender was deemed to touch the ball but not cause it to be dislodged or loose,"

How is this not dislodged?

giphy.gif

He still has both hands on the ball. Barely even moves too. Julius didn’t lose possession

i’d be more mad at Thibbs than the ref. He didn’t even attempt to challenge or review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom