⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know about five people who own slices of sports teams.... most of them don't care. One guy owns a part of a baseball team and lives and breathes it, the rest of them don't care at all.

I know someone who owns a part of the Bucks and they were legitimately NOT keen on giving Giannis the money. And they asked me what I thought, I told them they were crazy, and then I got tapped on the shoulder afterward for not just agreeing with the team owners. Its all just numbers on the screen to them.
If it’s just numbers on a screen to them, that dude definitely was misunderstanding the numbers on the screen 😂
You can’t ever let someone like giannis leave, not when ur Milwaukee lol. But obviously you know that.

I definitely think Lebron will own an nba team one day and it probably won’t be the Cavs

I still think it’s funny how Lebron brought them their ring, but it only was capable of happening because he left in the first place and let them stockpile draft picks

If it’s just numbers on a screen to them, that dude definitely was misunderstanding the numbers on the screen 😂
You can’t ever let someone like giannis leave, not when ur Milwaukee lol. But obviously you know that.
He probably doesn't even remember the conversation he legit doesn't care about the team. I would always start out conversations about it and he would be like "yeah it's cool".

It was truly an investment for him so I get it. He doesn't see the whole mystique of it how we do.

I still think it’s funny how Lebron brought them their ring, but it only was capable of happening because he left in the first place and let them stockpile draft picks

Awfully coincidental if you ask me :lol:

To add to that...When Cleveland got the #1 pick during the Wiggins year...they jumped from 9 to 1.

Fast forward to 2019 and the Lakers move up from 11 to 4, which went to NO in the AD deal.

They know what they doing man :lol::smh:

I know about five people who own slices of sports teams.... most of them don't care. One guy owns a part of a baseball team and lives and breathes it, the rest of them don't care at all.

I know someone who owns a part of the Bucks and they were legitimately NOT keen on giving Giannis the money. And they asked me what I thought, I told them they were crazy, and then I got tapped on the shoulder afterward for not just agreeing with the team owners. Its all just numbers on the screen to them.

Money is different when you're a multi-millionaire or billionaire.

He'd probably rather have put Giannis' supermax deal in his pocket.

Last 2 minutes report for Knicks/Nets

00:06.4 To 00:03.2

Turnover: Traveling

Video

" As Randle (NYK) jumps into the air, Irving (BKN) makes contact with the ball, but does not dislodge it and does not cause Randle to return to the floor with possession. Therefore Randle must pass or shoot before returning to the floor. Since he does return to the floor with the ball still in his possession, this is a traveling violation. "

"Review Decision: Correct Call"

are they going to go into the real stories at the forum?
D8D1F889-D18F-4A58-A297-F8568D79D9D6.png

I don’t want it, if they not keeping it even 50% of the real

Bron will prolly own the Cavs when it’s set and done.
Pretty sure that was under the table deal for
Him to comeback to Cle anyway lol

Dan just recovered from a stroke last year, we’ll see how interested he is 5 years from now, he practically owns everything in Detroit and Cleveland

I’d renounce the fandom to any of my teams for the chance to own a major sports team Yall weird af. Sports fandom isn’t that deep. Money and ownership >>>>>>>>>>

I’m giving up being a lakers fan to own any percentage of the worst team in the nba. Idgaf.

this...

The ****?! My circle does not include any team owners. I need to get new associates or need to tell the ones I already have to do better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom