⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA265AC8-EC94-4769-995B-4FA210C06D02.jpeg

Oh please. It’s stupid and useless but if Alex Ginobili had these numbers #YALL would be talking about him being an elite defender

They don't, but he's the easiest salary match. Could probably flip him for something else down the line. Getting a lightly protected pick would be the main reason for Indy to do the deal.

Someone like him is the perfect big to pair with Zion.

I get it, but Myles has two years left on his contract, is playing well on a playoff team and is not requesting a trade. They can get much more than a first round pick, especially since there's no real need/ urgency need to trade him.

I don't know exactly what the market is for him though.

I'd like to see Aldridge go to Phoenix. They need somebody to back up Ayton on those nights he decides to get 3 fouls in the 1st quarter :smh::lol:

Zack Lowe had a former Spurs blogboy & It's back to the small market guys whining about large markets again i see :lol: .

Could have sworn it was the complete 180 of this When the Lakers couldn't sign anyone & Brooklyn was capped to the ceiling with no assets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom