⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at Tobias getting credit there defensively. Randle played 41 minutes in back to back nights. We had no legs.

Simmons was trash, him as a best player on a team leads you to the lottery.

You needed a hot Tobias, the refs, and a bunch of missed FTs to barely win.

Lol at Tobias getting credit there defensively. Randle played 41 minutes in back to back nights. We had no legs.

Simmons was trash him as a best player on a team leads you to the lottery.

1. Excuses talking about back 2 backs. This was the Sixers 4th game in 6 days...
2. YAWN
3. Y’all got more FTs off minimal contact while we got hacked on drives all game. Refs helped y’all more than us but y’all still lost. Ball don’t lie

Simmons was trash, him as a best player on a team leads you to the lottery.

you sound upset bud

its ok its almost bed time. New day tomorrow

Dwight Howard such a hack. How's he not fouled out every night.

A07A74B0-61A6-4E42-8E52-C510D24DDD7E.jpeg
9AD314B6-DC3D-4106-8E2F-1FA2460FDB26.gif

Bro.....real talk.....Dame gonna have to kill cj. Should've murked son in the mid season finale.

Team worse with him back.

No hate but that's a pointless/weird record to keep

Ahh the typical no hate but.... but what ? Maybe pointless to you but not me next time dont even make a comment but ill school ya real quick

you prolly dont gamble so i understand its a good stat to know when he starts vs them esp if you a Live wager guy like myself and they go down early

they was +200 start of the 4th qrt if you were wondering

but hey its always someone that got something to say thinking they know it all.

Only thing keeping the bum *** Lakers in the game is free throws lmaooo. 11 in the 1st quarter. I've seen this movie before.

i mean you could also say the bum *** wolves are in the game cause of the lakers 5 TO’s
Nah. A team turns the ball over. It's that teams fault. They get a parade to the line from little to no contact, they're getting help from the refs.

How'd you even reach to try and make a comparison like that lol

I was gonna say GG to Sixers fans but I know I'm not seeing y'all puff our your chest a bit :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom