⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna say GG to Sixers fans but I know I'm not seeing y'all puff our your chest a bit :lol:
Tobias playing like he deserves more money. Damn right I’m puffing my chest out. But seriously him not being absolute food on defense like he was under Brett is overlooked considering how dominant Embiid/Simmons have been this season

Nah. A team turns the ball over. It's that teams fault. They get a parade to the line from little to no contact, they're getting help from the refs.

How'd you even reach to try and make a comparison like that lol

lakers are one of the worst FT shooting teams in the league
You really think getting us to the line is a good thing ?
Don’t do that skip

lakers are one of the worst FT shooting teams in the league
You really think getting us to the line is a good thing ?
Don’t do that skip
Getting to the line isn't black and white. It also puts guys in foul trouble and makes it so guys can't be as aggressive and puts the teams in the bonus early. Y'all can shoot 30%, law of averages. If you shoot enough, you can get make a respectable amount.

Ahh the typical no hate but.... but what ? Maybe pointless to you but not me next time dont even make a comment but ill school ya real quick

you prolly dont gamble so i understand its a good stat to know when he starts vs them esp if you a Live wager guy like myself and they go down early

they was +200 start of the 4th qrt if you were wondering

but hey its always someone that got something to say thinking they know it all.

You got it big dawg :lol:

Rockets lost 10 straight by 10+

damn just came across espn, im sleeping on that one wonder what them lines been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom