⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks sleep on how Jay Wright doesn’t recruit top players, he recruits based on fit/culture yet Villanova players as of late have been low key solid. Hart, Arcidiano, Paschall, White Donte, Bey, etc. Doesn’t get enough credit IMO but I’m admittelykind of a Nova Stan :lol:
I think he said he made it a point to go back to recruiting for fit and not going by rankings. Got burned in the early 2010s after the 2009 run.

maybe the change of scenery will help but idk :lol:
or maybe they wanted his corner 3 lmao

hes a corner boy

lol funny story i was playing park with the homies on 2k 3v3 and we were in game chat. My one homie couldnt create for himself early on so he kept running to corner, the other team just started saying corner boy hes a corner boy breaking his balls

it was a funny moment if you ever tried the nee 2k park its legit just 3 out with ISO at top of key, beat your man dunk and or kick out to the 3 if the defender helps

@freeze
1DCE8D6A-17FA-4DBB-B20D-9175C2133E4E.jpeg

why they decided to put that caption together with that photo is beyond me.. this a mtn dew x muscle milk collab? :lol: :lol:

but bron's physique will never cease to amaze me. fact that he can carry that much muscle mass and still move the way he does... can't help but tip my hat off to him

I think he said he made it a point to go back to recruiting for fit and not going by rankings. Got burned in the early 2010s after the 2009 run.
Oh for sure, EYE know this, I’m just saying it’s remarkable how he does this and not only has success at the collegiate level but his players go on to be rotation pieces in the league.

That 04-05 squad with Allan Ray/Randy Foye/Curtis Sumpter/Freshman Lowry got ROBBED against UNC in the Sweet 16 :smh:

Tobias/Boban/Michael Scott for Wilson Chandler/Muscala/Shamet/picks :wow: :lol:

Not saying you’re wrong - just noting for the record that he got 5/$180MM
They only offered 20m and Tobi said “count it up” lol they could’ve offered 25-29

For a team that has a Top 5 player/B2B MVP, routinely at the top or near the top of the East, they have NO direction, man. It’s really weird. It’s like they throw darts at a board in order to decide to pursue without considering their roster construction :lol:
I was stunned when Giannis didn’t do a 1+1, or straight up leave

What a waste

Oh for sure, EYE know this, I’m just saying it’s remarkable how he does this and not only has success at the collegiate level but his players go on to be rotation pieces in the league.

That 04-05 squad with Allan Ray/Randy Foye/Curtis Sumpter/Freshman Lowry got ROBBED against UNC in the Sweet 16 :smh:
Remember when we all thought Allan Ray's eyeball popped out in the middle of a game?

I thought Randy Foye was going to be the goods.

Remember when we all thought Allan Ray's eyeball popped out in the middle of a game?

I thought Randy Foye was going to be the goods.
EYE definitely remember the retina moment with Allan Ray. That was one of the more wild things I’ve seen in a basketball game.

I thought Randy Foye was going to be the goods and I can’t front. I absolutely 100% swore Rashad Mccants was going to be elite. Anthony Edwards so far is basically what I expected of McCants. How you gonna peak/be washed BEFORE a Kardashian (Khloe) gets a hold of you :sick: :smh:

EYE definitely remember the retina moment with Allan Ray. That was one of the more wild things I’ve seen in a basketball game.

I thought Randy Foye was going to be the goods and I can’t front. I absolutely 100% swore Rashad Mccants was going to be elite. Anthony Edwards so far is basically what I expected of McCants. How you gonna peak/be washed BEFORE a Kardashian (Khloe) gets a hold of you :sick: :smh:

Remember when the Celtics had Allan Ray, Ray Allen and Tony Allen on the same squad :lol:

did they re-release the Questions
I see D12 wearing them

They’ve been putting them out in limited quantities, in special colors for a while. NBA players seem to always be able to get them if they want. Trezz wears them sometimes and I think that’s all Trey Burke wears.

Bucks mindset has to be to run Giannis at the 5 in the playoffs. Maybe you save Lopez for Embiid or something but the team needs to prepare for the playoffs with Giannis playing all his minutes at the 5 IMO. Tucker helps that even if he’s washed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom