⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:...full circle after these same folks cried for 3 years as things being “unfair” for you know who.

No surprise here. Happy Tariq St Patrick’s day

F50CFF75-2A2F-493F-8241-DDC0DE2203F7.jpeg

Don't you want Stephgod to win more rings

I'm reminded of the NTer who almost killed a bike rider when he opened his car door and the kid ran right into it and sliced his neck open. To my fellow drivers, please be more aware of bikers when on the road. I know it's hard sometimes but so is having to live with injuring someone.

I'm reminded of the NTer who almost killed a bike rider when he opened his car door and the kid ran right into it and sliced his neck open. To my fellow drivers, please be more aware of bikers when on the road. I know it's hard sometimes but so is having to live with injuring someone.

Had a similar incident with an older lady on a bike. Fortunately, she wasn’t hurt; just knocked the basket off her bike. Still,I now always double check my mirrors before I open my car door.

Eric paschall and Wiseman out for covid protocols and christian wood back tonight.

Congrats HOU$TON HOU$TON .

Wiseman really starting to irk me man

Why is Shaq suggesting to lower the rim considered such a bad thing? Don't they already play with a smaller ball and 3 point? I don't think lowering it will is enough overall to get way more people more interested in watching it, but is it not worth a try to help generate some more attraction to the league?
If they lower the rim for pro women's basketball, I'd think they'll have to lower the rim for women's college and high school hoops as well and I'm not so sure the NCAA and High Schools would follow suit.

Can't be a teenager playing on 10-foot rims all your life then suddenly have to adjust and start playing on 9 ft rims on e turning pro.

It just wouldn't make logical sense imho

It sounds good in theory but IMO I doubt you get more regular fans tuning in just to see dunks. Does anyone know how women basketball leagues do in Europe? How does it compare to euroleague men?

Are you happy with Brother Tobias’ contributions in relation to his contract?
Absolutely. Sure he’s overpaid but in close games when teams enjoy switching on the perimeter, he’s gonna be able to matchup hunt all game. Attacking off the dribble slower players and posting up smaller players. It’s working since Horford ain’t tryna post at the FT all game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom