⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
storm2006 storm2006 ho tales
when you pull back up in the city we need to make our first order of business to locate a Zhana aka Thailand Poo-sie. Remind me to tell you that story too, also she lived in some nice apartments too you should check out too if you decide to go with/near Midtown/closer to business district Downtown, the Aviare Arts. Granite that was 7 yrs ago and them women probably age in dog years and got more.miles than a 96 Ford Explorer on her unless she changed careers. Also dman14 dman14 How do i get on this mailing list? Jenna shea for a rack is good value too. Id take all the peds first so I get my money worth. Is that an everybody price or are you attractive so she offered you that deal? I dont wanna pull up, handsome game not fully on 100 and have her quote me an ugly tax
Basketball wise though, idk didnt the NBA switch to Wilson from Spalding this yr?

This next possession will decide the game. If the Clippers don’t score, they will lose.

So many wild swings in this game lol

Mann really dgaf, felt like he was forcing things but he made plays anyway

Gordon and Porter commit to cutting it seems like they really leveled up instantly with that trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom