⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of an ugly game, TBH. But solid win for the Nuggs. Always found a way to keep the Clippers from ever really getting the momentum.

I know ppl kill Lebron for mumbling new lyrics today but he got Blueprint down packed here during his rookie year. Actually seen Bron be the hype man for Jay the whole concert his first stint in cleveland twice

Last video funny, talking about takes 40
Dollars to fill the hummer, these days 40 won’t even fill up a civic lol

Jim was holding him back?
This a joke? Harden literally made Clint. Good to see him doing well in Atlanta. He was never the same after draymomd punked him for a series in 2019. Then he kept getting some type of respiratory infection and had plantar fasciitis so he had to be traded at the time.

Man the Nets are outstanding they beat the contending Hornets with arguably their 2 best players out!

KD, Harden, Kyrie, Joel and now LA they just have too much firepower. Try as they might but I’ll say it again the Nets can’t be stopped. Brooklyn represent!

h96956g86oq61.jpg

I know ppl kill Lebron for mumbling new lyrics today but he got Blueprint down packed here during his rookie year. Actually seen Bron be the hype man for Jay the whole concert his first stint in cleveland twice

Last video funny, talking about takes 40
Dollars to fill the hummer, these days 40 won’t even fill up a civic lol

af1 1982 af1 1982

Denver has as good a claim as anybody to be the #2 team in the conference.

Could push LAL to 6-7 depending on which version of Murray shows up.

Gordon size allows him to cover bigger wings (something Grant could do but he’d still get pushed around) and it’s easier to hide MPJ especially when they switch everything too
Also pushes Millsap to the bench. Millsap and JaMychal Green are a tough cover for second units.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom