⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
****** was too busy thinking about dinner plans and celebrating another W to bother with defense
Good for Russ though, I'm happy for him. Greatest dunk of all time down 10 with 30 seconds left on the clock in a loss
Othrr than PJ Washington, none of those bums in Charlotte have anything to look forward to either sans for cashinga check, but I'm glad they got a regular season W against the Wizards. Every last one of them would trade a team W for an individual highlight, guaranteed.

Weren't Y'ALL going at that reporter for going at Antman for the body he caught saying check the stats? Wondering how this is much different. Russ' hate is DIFFERENT.
THEY said nerds were ruining basketball and needed to find a new hobby.

A nice dunk is a nice dunk. 2 of my 4 dunks in 6th grade Boys Club Biddy Basketball (8.5 foot rims) were in losses and I still celebrated them. :nthat:

Othrr than PJ Washington, none of those bums in Charlotte have anything to look forward to either sans for cashinga check, but I'm glad they got a regular season W against the Wizards. Every last one of them would trade a team W for an individual highlight, guaranteed.
:lol:

Tampering?

No, his “homophobic and misogynistic rant” at Michael Rapaport.

#buttheylost #buthedoesnthaveachampionshiptho
FB_IMG_1617393030338.jpg

This is the 3rd straight day you’ve mentioned this play.Nobody ever said this bum couldn’t dunk.

Small market execs and teams seems to want a lot of accommodation based on their location.

Don’t know what they could realistically to to change the fact buyout guys prefer to go to contenders and/or big markets.

Someone posted stats the other day showing buyout additions have very little impact historically on who wins. People are just freaking out because two guys who were perennial all-stars until just recently got bought out in the same season and went to the same team that already had multiple superstars.

IMO, what happened with the Nets this year was an aberration and not a scenario likely to repeat itself. Not a reason to revamp the rules.

Don’t know what they could realistically to to change the fact buyout guys prefer to go to contenders and/or big markets.

Someone posted stats the other day showing buyout additions have very little impact historically on who wins. People are just freaking out because two guys who were perennial all-stars until just recently got bought out in the same season and went to the same team that already had multiple superstars.

IMO, what happened with the Nets this year was an aberration and not a scenario likely to repeat itself. Not a reason to revamp the rules.
Getting two former all stars in the buy out market isn’t a big deal

Respekk on the memory tip. Nobody from that era is even still in the league it was that long ago. So I'll just continue to root for (although in this case it means wanting them to lose more) thee guys out of geographic convenience. Not getting back into the season ticket game though.

Reactions: HIM
No, his “homophobic and misogynistic rant” at Michael Rapaport.

Wonder if the union fights the fine. Not on the grounds what he said was “ok”, but because KD said it in the context of what he thought was a private conversation and someone else chose to share it on-line without his consent. Slippery slope kind of argument.

Last edited:
Respekk on the memory tip. Nobody from that era is even still in the league it was that long ago. So I'll just continue to root for (although in this case it means wanting them to lose more) thee guys out of geographic convenience. Not getting back into the season ticket game though.

I’m just ****ing with you. I did the same with the Rams when we finally got a team in LA :lol:

Wonder if the union fights the fine. Not on the grounds what he said was “ok”, but because KD said it on the context of what he thought was a private conversation and someone else chose to share it on-line without his consent. Slippery slope kind of argument.

Its funny you mention that because today on First Take SAS compared it to the Donald Sterling situation in some ways (private conversation being leaked). The major discernment they made was that Donald Sterling was talking about folks in a monolith as opposed to KD just using terms. On the flip side, you have the MAGAs who don’t like the NBA....but are outraged for this reason

Its funny you mention that because today on First Take SAS compared it to the Donald Sterling situation in some ways (private conversation being leaked). The major discernment they made was that Donald Sterling was talking about folks in a monolith as opposed to KD just using terms. On the flip side, you have the MAGAs who don’t like the NBA....but are outraged for this reason

I have to agree. Meyers Leonard should've been forgiven. The Nets are my favorite team along with the Lakers but KD is a lib scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom