⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denver the best team in the conference now. I know @wavycrocket is happy to see Mike Malone continue to flourish

Denver has as good a claim as anybody to be the #2 team in the conference.

Could push LAL to 6-7 depending on which version of Murray shows up.

Screenshot_20210402-131943_Chrome.jpg

tenor.gif

The Lakers were so much better than the Nuggets last year. If LeBron and AD are back to last years form it should still be a short series for them

The Lakers were so much better than the Nuggets last year. If LeBron and AD are back to last years form it should still be a short series for them

This is a decently big “if.” We’re only 1.5 months out from the playoffs starting. The Lakers aren’t going to have much time to get fully healthy and rolling before the post-season starts.

Contrast that with last season, when they were one of the teams with the fewest injury issues and most sustained, on-court continuity. Will be interesting.

This is going to be one of the more interesting MVP races since Westbrook's in 2016-2017. The NBA releases have consistently been saying Jokic but in the media a lot of folks are saying Jim and hell, some even same Dame before they mention Jokic. Weird.

Speed definitely is not his foremost attribute, but he’s still good at getting where he wants to go because of his size and strength. Plus, the Nuggets just did a very good job defending him. Even when he got around his primary defender, there was someone else right there waiting for him.
Slower than normal.
His defense has took a hit also

This is going to be one of the more interesting MVP races since Westbrook's in 2016-2017. The NBA releases have consistently been saying Jokic but in the media a lot of folks are saying Jim and hell, some even same Dame before they mention Jokic. Weird.

I still got Embiid

I still got Embiid
Are you serious? He was having a terrific season before he got hurt but at this point, I think he's missed too many games to sway voters. He's missed 16 while his main competition has missed barely any (Jokic - 0, Dame - 2, Yanni - 3, Harden - 4). When is he coming back anyway?

Holy smoke the Denver 'no longer top shelf' Nugs gonna take everybody's lunch in the playoffs! Gonna be really interesting to see the matchups. Joker had a ho hum game last night too but certainly was clutch when needed..!

I had Embiid until the injury. Definitely gonna cost him unfortunately. Harden or Joker IMO now. Leaning towards Joker.

Doing victory laps on Denver in April like

Maybe they will get to the WCF though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom