⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peggy Bundy aged like a fine wine
What type of wine you drinking, pa?
1617569813935.png

Edit: Seenst full body pics :wow: :wow:

Jrue's deal is 135/4 guaranteed with incentives to get it to 160/4

He was getting 135/4 easily in FA, especially when he would have been the #1 player available that's unrestricted
My bad, I skimmed over the 135/4 part. I also did a cursory of the incentives and they include making the Finals or winning a championship so they won’t get paid out. Not bad.

Probably a dumb question but only the guaranteed portion (see below) will count against the cap, right? The incentive the team just pays out without a cap hit?
  • 2021-22: $30,133,333
  • 2022-23: $32,544,000
  • 2023-24: $34,954,667
  • 2024-25: $37,365,333
  • Total: $134,997,333

Jrue's deal is 135/4 guaranteed with incentives to get it to 160/4

He was getting 135/4 easily in FA, especially when he would have been the #1 player available that's unrestricted
4/$135m is damn reasonable all things considered.

From the day they traded for him, this was inevitable. He had them over a barrel from Day 1.

They’re all-in. They had no choice. This is their team - for better or worse.

4/$135m is damn reasonable all things considered.

From the day they traded for him, this was inevitable. He had them over a barrel from Day 1.

They’re all-in. They had no choice. This is their team - for better or worse.

He probably could have got the full boat. He cut them some slack

Schroeder must have wanted to punch Beverley that entire possession, Beverley was yelling in his ear the entire time.

Reactions: HIM
i know the lakers getting blown out, but did Kuzma really shoot from the logo with 3 sec left?

Still should’ve waited. They have bird rights to also go over the cap. When it flames out and you gotta cut bait. You still have flexibility with the MLE to add guys

Even if it flames out the ability to trade him is better than nothing.

The MLE is there no matter what

I need to know what they lost by doing this deal, what was there to be gained by waiting?

You’re better than this. What did you expect Schröder/KCP/Kuz/Keef/Marc Gasol’s corpse to do against a Top 6 team in basketball?

schroeder just turned down $80ms
Kuz is clearly on the same level as tatum
THT was “untradeable” soon to be better than PG
Caruso got endorsements and is better than Lou
Trez is a dawg

and they got 55 points after 3. Orlando just beat the clippers

Even if it flames out the ability to trade him is better than nothing.

The MLE is there no matter what

I need to know what they lost by doing this deal, what was there to be gained by waiting?
Being over the tax line means you get half of a full MLE. Like 4 mil

Being under means you get the full.

I know Reggie can get buckets, but the Clippers will benefit later on when Bev comes back so it’s just Bev and Rondo running the point, cause Reggie can be such a raggedy run-killing player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom