⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall cool letting dudes treat yall like they little mans? like an underboss. like a sucka. couldn't be me.
I mean if you a fringe g-league player u best be paying all your dues tryna make it.

you could play tough guy an alienate yourself from the team and risk being on the “outside”

probably not the wisest move for a 2-way player not getting much burn.

now if I’m zion, rookie year first day I’m dropping my nuts in the middle of then locker room and say if y’all pull some silly hazing **** I’m sitting and we ain’t winning NO GAMES :rofl:

just don’t think cassius got it like that lol

I thought the NBA banned rookie hazing stuff?

There's better way to communicate "get your work up" then ****ing with my property.

True bet brogdon was a 2nd round pick. Caris done beat cancer and a broken ankle. everything TJ McConnell does is off the muscle. Their coach came from the G league.

fam you can’t be not working. Can’t even blame it on the city either.

See what happens if you're a 2-way player and try to fight a vet over some popcorn :lol:

You better go get your car detailed and shut the **** up. Lebron is on record saying he had to bring Krispy Kreme's every morning and he never failed to do so once.

Trae Young was the best player on his team in year one and got the popcorn car. It is what it is.

True bet brogdon was a 2nd round pick. Caris done beat cancer and a broken ankle. everything TJ McConnell does is off the muscle. Their coach came from the G league.

fam you can’t be not working. Can’t even blame it on the city either.
See what happens if you're a 2-way player and try to fight a vet over some popcorn :lol:

You better go get your car detailed and shut the **** up. Lebron is on record saying he had to bring Krispy Kreme's every morning and he never failed to do so once.

Trae Young was the best player on his team in year one and got the popcorn car. It is what it is.
A lot of these dues out here, man....

Thinking ****'s sweet and that they're above being sent a a message because they got a couple dollars :smh:

I thought the NBA banned rookie hazing stuff?

There's better way to communicate "get your work up" then ****ing with my property.

100% i've never been the one to get mad at teammates barking at eachother in practices/scrimmages/film room etc etc that's part of the game. all that extra **** can cause a whole other situation

I know Lou Williams said he doesn't put rookies through hazing last season. Not sure if the whole Clippers team was like Lou.

Memba blake was pulling dudes heads into his meat :rofl:
I rather get my whip popcorn'd

VRS3Dru.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom