⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The popcorn in the car thing isn't supposed to be 100% funny (at least to the victim).

It's a quasi-punishment.
Brogdon basically called the man lazy, yikes

This. I think a lot of people missed the point of the video and the reason why they did it. Brogdon even said at the end "He was chronicling his Duke days. I hope he puts this on Instagram too."

They are clearly fed up with dude.

“Not coming in on his off days.” You know Malcolm hit him with this after the last straw.

7B510573-BF44-47DA-86E3-A1C176E8C5B0.gif

I don’t have any problems with what they did. Whole pacers team is dudes who been tested. They did him a favor.

The popcorn in the car thing isn't supposed to be 100% funny (at least to the victim).

It's a quasi-punishment.
Usually when rooks refuse to do the hazing stuff like wear the backpacks or run errands for their vets this happens....

lol young blood gonna learn today.

1st world problems anyways, he hot acting like he ain’t sitting on millions.

Usually when rooks refuse to do the hazing stuff like wear the backpacks or run errands for their vets this happens....

thats the point though. Young buck ain’t working like he’s sitting on millions when he’s really on a 2 way contract. Looks like good OG work to me

He isn't near one million yet as a rookie on a two-way contract and having one of the leaders on his team publicly commenting on his poor work ethic isn't going to bode well for him either. He needs to hold that L and do better.

Kenyon Martin threatening to kill the ball boy or D'Ahnteay Green (I know I spelled it wrong, he wasn't significant or around long enough for me to know how to spell it) trying to fight Bobby Jackson should have put an end to that "prank. "

The mandatory "optional, off" days seems like a big vet/rookie thing too. You see that one often. ****** just new to getting NBA money, which as chronicled Stanley doesn't even have on their level, he's looking at $450,000 on a 2 way contract, I'm sure he's there when you tell him to be there but tell him he's off and he probably out flexing and doing new money ***** stuff

chris brown recently had one of his porches fender bendered when the valet brought it up
mans simply said " its ok, i got 10 of these"

I bet they never did that **** to Bobby Portis, Glen Robinson the 3, or of course rookies like Lebron, Melo, etc who come in with more status to their name than their position as a rookie. ****** wasn't bringing donuts or carrying vets bags, ****** was like it's cool rook I got my own bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom