⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it funny that KD ran into trouble as a result of a DM exchange like two weeks ago and the first thing Shannon responds with is "Let's take this to the DMs." :lol: Now I know Shannon wouldn't go the Rapaport route but to even propose that is funny.

KD learned the hard way and is airing out his grievances for the world to see. Progress right before our eyes :smokin
Nah I doubt Shannon saying “DM me”. He pretty much told KD if he gotta problem find me and we’ll talk and considering Shannon an old head, he’d want that to be in person to see if KD still talking that talk

but considering how emotional KD gets when someone mentions him, I can already see Embiid getting ready to troll

Nah I doubt Shannon saying “DM me”. He pretty much told KD if he gotta problem find me and we’ll talk and considering Shannon an old head, he’d want that to be in person to see if KD still talking that talk

but considering how emotional KD gets when someone mentions him, I can already see Embiid getting ready to troll

Yea Shannon been pretty consistent on telling people he's available to contact via phone when players have come at him before.

What makes KD's tweets even more funny is that he has a game in a few hours. Hopefully he finishes the game and tweets at Shannon more.

Yea Shannon been pretty consistent on telling people he's available to contact via phone when players have come at him before.
He's straight up said he's too old for e-beefs/back and forths :lol:

Always tells people to hit him up directly if they take issue with anything he says on air and apparently a lot of players have and do

Man we neee Nets team to lose this year to anybody, the drama to ensue from the two weirods Kyrie and KD will be comedy
I think the media has sensationalized things more and more over the past 10 years but this wouldn't be as big of a deal to me as Miami in 2011 and Golden State in 2016. There are so many things going against this team right now (health, chemistry and coaching) that it shouldn't shock anyone if they get bounced in the ECF or lose in the Finals.

Losing in the semis deserves some slander, though IMO but the difference between playing the winner of 4/5 as opposed to Milwaukee is significant.

You as a supposed Cavs super fan, being this ungrateful to Kyrie is sad man :smh: :lol:.

I think his number should be retired asap but he not on Cavs or with Bron no more so if he takes some Ls i can enjoy, same way anytime Bron takes Ls,ypu thank allah for all the blessings

With Murray's injury, looks like the Dippers are on the fast track to finally get to their 1st conference finals where we get the battle of LA and the Show dispatching them in 5.

I just find it funny that KD ran into trouble as a result of a DM exchange like two weeks ago and the first thing Shannon responds with is "Let's take this to the DMs." :lol: Now I know Shannon wouldn't go the Rapaport route but to even propose that is funny.

KD learned the hard way and is airing out his grievances for the world to see. Progress right before our eyes :smokin

KD puts himself in all these situations. :lol:

He acts like he the only athlete that gets talks about. He's so sensitive and defensive that the smallest thing got him on some "I need to clap back at my haters!".

Skip was the only KD stan for the longest time, used to always say "Russell shoots too much, KD can't win with him" and KD came out and said Skip don't know basketball. Then KD proved him right. Stephen A said he was hearing from sources that KD is leaving, he called SAS a clown then proved him right. :lol:

After Dray called him a whole b**** they tried to downplay it and say the media was creating drama but now everybody coming out talking about how f'ed the energy was around that team. The weirdo stuff with Rapaport. KD is the common denominator. Son puts his foot in his mouth so much. Like I said about Kyrie yesterday everybody ain't fit to be this outspoken figure. Everybody can't handle that.

With Murray's injury, looks like the Dippers are on the fast track to finally get to their 1st conference finals where we get the battle of LA and the Show dispatching them in 5.

What makes you think this? The way I see it, the final standings will be

1. Jazz
2. Suns
3. Clippers
4. Lakers
5. Trailblazers/Nuggets
6. Trailblazers/Nuggets

The Clippers would still need to beat the Suns in the second round. They might pull it off but it would be a tough, seven game series

What makes you think this? The way I see it, the final standings will be

1. Jazz
2. Suns
3. Clippers
4. Lakers
5. Trailblazers/Nuggets
6. Trailblazers/Nuggets

The Clippers would still need to beat the Suns in the second round. They might pull it off but it would be a tough, seven game series

I don't trust Chris Paul at all. About as much as I don't trust PG. The Clippers will likely make it more difficult than it has to be but they should beat PHX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom