⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
You as a supposed Cavs super fan, being this ungrateful to Kyrie is sad man :smh: :lol:.

1618336296550.png

The idea that Ainge should have maxed out Isaiah Thomas with a bad hip as a "thank you" for 1.5 years of good service is definitely one of the worst barbershop takes of the past decade.

Meanwhile...the Wizards maxed out a Gilbert Arenas despite a career changing injury and rightfully caught hell for it. I don't see anyone on the internet lauding Abe ****ing Polin for being a "nice guy"

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 1.54.12 PM.png

Nah, injuries and Ainge ****ed him over. Mans had a career year before, he should have gotten a bag.

I hear you and agree with you, but man's 5'9" (???) plus the media took his 'Brinks truck' statement way out of context. One of those cases where his agent should've advised him to think longer term for his career and family.

rumors that yogi farrell signing a 10-day contract with clips
assume cousins is done?

That’s the speculation right now, but nothing is confirmed. There is another guard who the signed to a 10 day before the Farrell rumor game up, but after Cousins, who could be the one to go. But people think it’s going to be Boogie.

Kind of surprising to me since I thought Cousins had looked decent in the games he’s played for the Clippers and Ibaka is still out with back issues.

Suns in 6. They’d have the best player in the series. They’d also have the smartest player.

It’s the same person.

CP0's basketball IQ takes a significant dip comes playoff time.

The idea that Ainge should have maxed out Isaiah Thomas with a bad hip as a "thank you" for 1.5 years of good service is definitely one of the worst barbershop takes of the past decade.

Meanwhile...the Wizards maxed out a Gilbert Arenas despite a career changing injury and rightfully caught hell for it. I don't see anyone on the internet lauding Abe ****ing Polin for being a "nice guy"

Screen Shot 2021-04-13 at 1.54.12 PM.png

Ainge has been dealing with the consequences of that choice though as we've seen.

The Mavs had multiple chances to be in a position to avoid the play in even with the Covid outbreak but Cuban and Donnie thought they were the smartest people in the room and here we are.

If we had our pick I'd be actively rooting against making the playoffs.

Ainge has been dealing with the consequences of that choice though as we've seen.

What consequences? They went as far as they ever did with IT the very next year.

I'd LOVE to see what you in particular would have had to say about him on here if they'd have max'd him out and **** went bad. I guarantee your *** wouldn't be in here on some "....but props to Danny for doing that" ****.

What consequences? They went as far as they ever did with the IT the very next year.

I'd LOVE to see what you in particular would have had to say about him on here if they'd have max'd him out and **** went bad. I guarantee your *** wouldn't be in here on some "....but props to Danny for doing that" ****.

Notable free agents/free to be have cited the way Ainge treatment of Lil Zeke turned them off from the Celtics.

Notable free agents/to be have cited the way Ainge treatment of Lil Zeke turned them off from the Celtics.

Stop Juelzing right now.

What consequences? What "notable" free agent did the Boston Celtics miss on because of what happened to IT?

Would those same "notable" free agents have jumped through the door to play for them led by a washed IT? Would that have made them more attractive for AD?

Cracks me up every time.

I hope folks with these takes ain't in the business world :lol:

And I love IT. The cards just feel horribly for him unfortunately.

"They are reeling from a corporate scandal that nearly bankrupted them and the stock will likely never bounce back to where it was but they performed well during the last quarter prior to the catastrophe so let's double down on them in your portfolio!" - MVP MVP Capital Management

EYE personally doubt that a rumor about KD’s Dad not liking the way the Celtics handled IT was the reason Danny didn’t trade for him or even much of a consideration. Klutch made clear he wanted to be in LA only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom