⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the realest **** you ever wrote. One network (I think it was NBC) had "Chicago Wednesdays" or some **** where they aired hour-long, Chicago-based procedural dramas from 8PM - 11PM and they were about police, fire and hospital :lol:
abc does that, too. i think i saw a commercial for Greys Anatomy cross over with another one of their show

giphy.gif

get familiar

Pitchers can hit now? I thought they batted like 20th cause they suck at it.

Bigs shooting threes type stuff

As of a couple days ago I think Ohtani had thrown the fastest pitch among all Starters and had hit the hardest ball in all of baseball. Shotime is now in Anaheim.
GOATani

ohtani a unicorn. Vast majority of pitchers can’t hit and bat last in the National league. American League has the designated hitter that hits for the pitcher and Ohtani still bats for himself.

must work with a bunch of baby boomers

the wominz here cant shut up about serial killer docs on netflix and food / travel vlogs :pimp:

This is Mrs. lawdog1. Loves the true crime stuff; basically has it on a loop when she’s not watching the Bravo Real Housewives shows.

I’ll be getting dressed in the morning on hear someone on the TV in the background talking about “you could tell this was a crime of passion by how brutal the murder scene was. The victim had over 200 puncture wounds.” And I’ll be like, “this is really what you want to start your day with?”

:stoneface: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom