⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now in true Catfish fashion, we need to find out who the girls really are that are used in the "Vivian" pics, because they're all fine.

And fwiw, I got catfished in that way before (not the person in the pics, was at least a woman though). Was at the bowling alley looking at her then looking at the phone and upon further review, realized not only was she not the *&@*&$ in the pics, the ^#*#98 in the pics wasn't even the same (&#(@#( in the pics. She said she was a Doctor then she pulled up to the date spot hella late and obese. I never seen a fat Doctor once, even in nurses, the CNAs/pheblotomists be fat, once you get to RN and even the LPN level, they do too much walking and usually wear navy scrubs. I been on enough dating apps to know about the "occupation"medical" scam and spent enough time in hospitals. She also disappeared for like an hour tombout she had to get something from her car then texted me asking where she could go to the bathroom. Then went back to the date spot tombout where you at I'm back, I was like I'm home.

176076439_4368033019887107_5859046009806160122_n.jpg

For today's NT NBA Thread tangent we'll hear about various peoples catfish stories

More than likely starring Storm2006
1618929017578.gif

But for real, I had to think about this one because nothing immediately came to kind. I was in relationships during the emergence of online/app dating and the years afterwards but on top of that, I don’t really do social media so I been shielded from being catfished. The closest I’ve gotten is going on dates with yambs who only have selfies/headshots. Definitely showed up to a couple dates like
1618929860754.gif

I was surprised back in fall/winter 2019 when I finally decided to fully dip my toes in the dating app game because my catfish experience has been the opposite of what most people would expect. The first two girls I matched with thought EYE was a catfish and after exchanging a few messages wanted to FaceTime to make sure I was real :lol:

storm storm
1618929017578.gif

But for real, I had to think about this one because nothing immediately came to kind. I was in relationships during the emergence of online/app dating and the years afterwards but on top of that, I don’t really do social media so I been shielded from being catfished. The closest I’ve gotten is going on dates with yambs who only have selfies/headshots. Definitely showed up to a couple dates like
1618929860754.gif

I was surprised back in fall/winter 2019 when I finally decided to fully dip my toes in the dating app game because my catfish experience has been the opposite of what most people would expect. The first two girls I matched with thought EYE was a catfish and after exchanging a few messages wanted to FaceTime to make sure I was real :lol:
You just always have the long distance dating stories on deck. Figured it was a safe bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom