⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we'll go from 10% to 25% capacity by the playoffs.

2000 fans already sounds like a full arena

Is some of that extra, piped-in crowd noise? That has to be going on in some arenas, like Dallas, for example. Seemed very loud during the game last night.

Technically, after you workout you'd want to replace glucose and sodium, the two things you lose during your workout that your body/muscles need. However, most people with alot of bodyfat and not that much muscle really don't have to worry about that. It's just we're conditioned in this society to think so many things about nutrition which are flat out untrue.

Directly after the gym you might as well just eat a meal. Drinking a protein shake isn't some magical potion that's going to fill your muscles up and immediately make you stronger. Whatever you want. Like I said before, it's directly tied to your goals.

Digestion is another big issue that I can't even get into because everyone's body adapts differently and has allergies etc.

Digestion is a big reason why Fasting is good for you. If for nothing else, gives your digestive system a break. If you're eating multiple times a day, you're never really fully digesting the previous meal especially if its a big one like a big breakfast, or something like that.

damn this vaccine seemed to really **** with my guy simmons huh

missing 3 games so far and possibly tomorrow as well

unless he dealing with the family matter that leaked recently but iunno man

soon as doc said sixers players got vaccinated besides 3 players this happen and he been MIA since

if yas havent noticed im sure yas havent..sixers need him for defense

So one of NY, ATL, Boston and MIA iwll be play-in bound. Yikes.

I can't imagine a (4) NYK vs (5) ATL matchup. The thought of one them definitely in the Semis was something I didn't expect to be considering this late in the season :lol:

Last edited:
So one of NY, ATL, Boston and MIA iwll be play-in bound. Yikes.

I can't imagine a (4) NYK vs (5) ATL matchup. The thought of one them definitely in the Semis was something I didn't expect to be considering this late in the season :lol:

:smile:

NETS are going to be all over the place come PLAYOFFS.
It's getting awfully close, exactly a month away as of today.

Those Hstring injuries are so unpredictable.

• 6:46PM ET|APR 20
    numberfire.png

Nets' James Harden (hamstring) out indefinitely after setback on Monday
    ANALYSIS:
    Brooklyn Nets guard/forward James Harden (hamstring) suffered a setback on Monday and will be out indefinitely. Harden reportedly suffered a setback while going through an on-court rehab session on Monday and will be out indefinitely. The Nets are 3.0-point underdogs against the Pelicans on Tuesday. Their implied team total of 116.0 points is the fourth-highest team total on Tuesday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.

When shots hit the rim there it sounds like a bomb is going off. Everything is exaggerated there I don't like it.

I watched a lot of Dallas games when American DEandre Jordan was there. Hearing him cuss after ever rebound/block was hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom