⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Beach Em irrationally thought JJJ was trash?

:lol:
Even though he is somewhere maskless in the NT Afterlife, it’s never a bad day to expose and celebrate Beach Em’s foolishness. Even though you specifically brought up JJJ, this semi-related Boom/Really solid contributor/Bust list had to be included to get the full scope and reminder of how trash his takes were :lol:

83F04E1E-9E23-4470-933E-34C93E3A4977.jpeg

10151E2C-DB08-4198-8B8B-3070431E257E.jpeg

68A29B17-C73D-4651-884D-D407EB7B1AE8.jpeg

87BC8D03-2324-44F0-840E-3DC4363EB342.jpeg

19CDE1D0-E02A-49B9-8BB0-5367D8183822.jpeg

People get busts all wrong every year but what made buc’s takes special was he was saying Bagley was legit based of drew league games

Anyone vouching for a Duke big man tells you all you need to know about their sanity.

Morning gents

Wizards already eclipsed their win total from last season. Not bad for a detrimental loser player.

that's the accomplishment? how underwhelming. for a triple-double achiever, they should be on top.
making a big deal of such a feat is synonymous to this guy's inside-joke.
ill-do-you-one-better-why-are-we-advertising (2).jpg

Russ is undeniably on a good run right now. He’s also been trash during parts of the season, which is why the Wizards are fighting for a play-in spot. And that’s who he is.

And let’s not ignore that this Wizards run is during a period in the season when a bunch of star players are out for various reasons and contending teams are resting guys fairly routinely.

Russ is undeniably on a good run right now. He’s also been trash during parts of the season, which is why the Wizards are fighting for a play-in spot. And that’s who he is.

And let’s not ignore that this Wizards run is during a period in the season when a bunch of star players are out for various reasons and contending teams are resting guys fairly routinely.

Ironically, mvp was just nitpicking golden state wins too.

good for Russ. Good for the wizards. I picked them to make the playoffs. Might pick them over Miami too.

Ironically, mvp was just nitpicking golden state wins too.

good for Russ. Good for the wizards. I picked them to make the playoffs. Might pick them over Miami too.

Stop lying. I said IF I were to gatekeep wins like YOU religiously do; on Wardell I could but all hell would break loose. That's you and storm2006 storm2006 . If you hooping you hooping. I'm not on some "who have they played" shtick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom