⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beal put up 37 shots tonight :lol:

That’s gotta be the most by anybody in a bit.
Fun fact...this was the last time :lol:
1619489236731.png

Y’all couldn’t wait to get that russ hate off.

Think garland was under the impression the ball hadn’t been inbounded yet.

Same dudes who point out that truth are the same ones talking when he has great numbers with great shooting in a close win. If you talk **** about him when he plays like trash and talk **** about him when he plays great, it’s kinda all hate, my man. Don’t let me get in the way though. I’m here for all the slander.

Same dudes who point out that truth are the same ones talking when he has great numbers with great shooting in a close win. If you talk **** about him when he plays like trash and talk **** about him when he plays great, it’s kinda all hate, my man. Don’t let me get in the way though. I’m here for all the slander.
The numbers do get brought up but I don’t know if **** gets talked about him when he was “great numbers”. During that win streak his advocates were boasting his trouble doubles...which included games where he 7/17, 5/17 (8 TOs), 5/18 (9 TOs) and 5/13 but nobody wanted to talk about that until it was brought up. Then he was 9/26 with 6 TOs tonight.

I think people who are considered Russ haters just want to have an honest discussion about his him which requires looking at the full stat sheet and not just points, rebounds, assists and FG% in the last 5 minutes of a 5-point or less game.

The numbers do get brought up but I don’t know if **** gets talked about him when he was “great numbers”. During that win streak his advocates were boasting his trouble doubles...which included games where he 7/17, 5/17 (8 TOs), 5/18 (9 TOs) and 5/13 but nobody wanted to talk about that until it was brought up. Then he was 9/26 with 6 TOs tonight.

I think people who are considered Russ haters just want to have an honest discussion about his him which requires looking at the full stat sheet and not just points, rebounds, assists and FG% in the last 5 minutes of a 5-point or less game.

not sure if serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom