⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season by CP3 is magnificent :smokin

The way CP3 somehow finds balance when his momentum and direction is completely the other way doesn't make sense. He's been doing this since the new Orleans days, I don't know how he adjusts his body like that.

Absolutely terrible that Murray got injured, however I been saying for a while that MPJ is indeed better than him and should be much more than a spot up shooter in that offense.

They had to simplify it for him. He’s played like 100 total pro games :lol:.

MPJR is more talented, but not a better basketball player than Murray at this point. Next year...should be MPJR takeoff year.

If he learn how to pass and give effort on defense....it’s a wrap. The RYC will never die. Bol next!

They had to simplify it for him. He’s played like 100 total pro games :lol:.

MPJR is more talented, but not a better basketball player than Murray at this point. Next year...should be MPJR takeoff year.

If he learn how to pass and give effort on defense....it’s a wrap. The RYC will never die. Bol next!
His career 0.9 assists to 1.0 turnover per game is quite funny :lol: My guy looking to SHOOT

The Kings won but the final two minutes of this game highlights just how awful of a coach Luke Walton is. The Kings struggle to inbound the ball on 5 consecutive possessions and even turn the ball over once. Luckily the Mavs missed shots but Luke Walton is one of the worst coaches in NBA history, I would put him against anybody.

The Kings won but the final two minutes of this game highlights just how awful of a coach Luke Walton is. The Kings struggle to inbound the ball on 5 consecutive possessions and even turn the ball over once. Luckily the Mavs missed shots but Luke Walton is one of the worst coaches in NBA history, I would put him against anybody.
kings did everything they can to give it to Dallas that last min or so but mavs couldn't convert lol

kings did everything they can to give it to Dallas that last min or so but mavs couldn't convert lol

It was some straight high school/college level stuff. You have five NBA players out on the court and you can't inbound the ball? Isn't that something that these guys practice? Coach Walton can't draw up an inbounds play? 😂

The level of incompetence that Luke and his coaching staff display on a nightly basis never ceases to amaze me.

Big game tomorrow

yeah hope #30 shows out and throws LA a bone lol

another Dallas L could set the mavs back if they aiming the Lakers spot

This is why that “not chasing wins” nonsense by Kerr was dumb :lol:. And the games tricked off (Washington one) may bite GSW. Either way...nobody wants to see them in a playoff series in round 1.

All the goofy wiseman stuff has been put to bed. Draymond has fulfilled his Klutch quota and now free to be “16 game draymond” again.

Jokic is the mvp of this league. It’ll be interesting if #30 can get GSW up to 6/7 tho. We will see. This is bringing sorely needed intrigue to a season with a lot of ups and downs. Should be fun! People got stuff to play for. And it should be marketed as such.

🔥

One of the most under appreciated players in my lifetime. If it had to be anyone to beat my Knicks, I guess I’m sorta cool with the fact it was him :lol:

A 6ft guard with zero weaknesses as a basketball player. He grades out at the top of almost everything you need at his position. Whether it be scoring, shooting, rebounding, passing, defending eth. All the basics, he has covered. He’s going on age 37, and still a hooper. Incredible.

However.....His only weakness...which is something that falls outside of skill/iq is how TIGHT he gets in close games or big moments (especially in playoff time.). One of my favorite players ever. But he for sure over thinks, over heats and crashes out. You can see it in him. Panic. On some Doc Rivers/Stan Van Gundy ****.

We talk about Kerr but Dallas doesn’t seem concerned with chasing wins either

Im just interested to see, who’s going to duck the 3/6 Clippers matchup bump. Some scary teams out there between LAL, POR, DAL.

Teams are going to either try hard to win to get that 5 spot, or go to alternative measures or something :lol:

Lakers have nothing to be worried about. Trust me.

The Blazers had to go 2-9 to lose their spot.

OP needs to change the thread title. I'm as likely to play tomorrow night as Luka is.
Luka not playing?? I need the inside info Sneaker. Could give me the green light to bet heavy on warriors.

Bro still running kinda heavy. Gait Looks kinda off. Looks to be favoring that leg some. What do you guys see?

A 6ft guard with zero weaknesses as a basketball player. He grades out at the top of almost everything you need at his position. Whether it be scoring, shooting, rebounding, passing, defending eth. All the basics, he has covered. He’s going on age 37, and still a hooper. Incredible.

However.....His only weakness...which is something that falls outside of skill/iq is how TIGHT he gets in close games or big moments (especially in playoff time.). One of my favorite players ever. But he for sure over thinks, over heats and crashes out. You can see it in him. Panic. On some Doc Rivers/Stan Van Gundy ****.

Glad CP3 got paid during his career, but Stern did him dirty by nixing his trade to the Lakers. Looks even worse a decade later when you see the player movement presently. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom