⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Steph can't take this team to the playoffs then he'll officially be behind Dame (currently, not looking at legacy and accomplishments). See what you want about James playoff success but at the very least he input the team on his back during the regular season and drag them to the playoffs. I foresee Steph getting injured again. Can't believe that Joe Lacob is paying $130m+ luxury tax bill for this trash performance. 🤦🏿‍♂️

wait, where was all this energy when yall were saying warriors wouldn’t make the playoffs this season?

Durant shouldn't be able to move like this
Been amazing to see the likes of him, Wall and Dwight Powell looking a lot like they did before going down.

Starting to feel like achilles injuries might not be as doom and gloom as they used to with all the advances in medicine and training/recovery nowadays. Kind of like knee injuries in soccer and football not being guaranteed death sentences anymore.

Think the long covid layoff might play a role with the extended recovery time but it definitely gives me hope for Klay and others in the future

To the uneducated it works like that, sure.

Correct, I have never played.

Me saying what I have said proves that.
We've seen Bron harden Giannis Jordan Kobe and others have monster years on bum squads and make the playoffs. If Steph can't at least get his own it's hard to put him in the same category as those guys. I think he's capable

Steph and a bunch of GLeague guys
FADEF72B-5593-4363-A9D5-65CC901ABE6B.png

Feels like that tittle window for the Warriors is officially closed.
Klay or no Klay, this team as currently constructed is not coming out the west anytime soon.

If Steph can't take this team to the playoffs then he'll officially be behind Dame (currently, not looking at legacy and accomplishments). See what you want about James playoff success but at the very least he input the team on his back during the regular season and drag them to the playoffs. I foresee Steph getting injured again. Can't believe that Joe Lacob is paying $130m+ luxury tax bill for this trash performance. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Why yall keep equating ALL situations involving, "Team with Clear Cup #1 Option" is beyond me.

Do yall seriously not understand nuance?

We've seen Bron harden Giannis Jordan Kobe and others have monster years on bum squads and make the playoffs. If Steph can't at least get his own it's hard to put him in the same category as those guys. I think he's capable

Yea because THIS squad is equal to the squads of the stars you mentioned above.

Again, yall ignore nuance and conditions.

Ain’t no way anybody in the east is ****ing with the nets if they stay healthy and Kyrie doesn’t get too weird.
Need to see them play the top half of the East first but they're looking real promising tonight

Gonna be different once teams get a real feel for what they are and how they play. Plus they'll be facing better coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom