⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiseman has too much talent. If he puts its all together, he's gonna be the best pick from the draft.
What does he do well? He’s just a big athletic kid who doesn’t really know how to play basketball right now.

Wiseman needs to get stronger with the ball but I like what I'm seeing from him.

Steph, Cade and Klay gonna be nice next year
wow.png

What does he do well? He’s just a big athletic kid who doesn’t really know how to play basketball right now.

Thats the beauty of it. He's capable of doing everything well. Handle, shoot enough to keep the defense honest, rebound, help side defense. Just needs reps and actual time.

I'm confident he can put it all together 3 years down the line.

Not sure 30% shooting, lackluster defense, and a nice pass here and there is the answer either.

Jordan Pools can do most of that.
Mixed Choco wouldn't do **** for this team. They were looking sus even with Klay (and would mean no Oubre)

People seemed way too high on them based off what they no longer are

Truthfully no rookie was really going to move the needle for them

Might as well take the warriors off Christmas day.
Didn't expect them to win tonight but didn't expect them to get ran off the gym like rn either :lol:

Feels like Klay's definitely gonna get a lot more respect put on his name this year.

Still expecting GSW in the playoffs but that's about it

Imma need Steph to at least get his. We've seen other top 5 players carry bums to the playoffs and put up numbers. If Steph can't that's gotta be a stain on him despite how great he is

But seriously, team sports don't work like this.

You need talent to be successful.

This team simply doesn't have the talent to do much at this point.

But we can go with the, "Real Superstars carry bums to the playoffs" narrative as if that always happens.

Realest thing C. Webb ever said. Play against players that are bigger and older than you. I think basketball is the best example of playing against bigger and better competition, helps development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom