⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Clippers have anybody that can play that backup spot better than Patrick Patterson? He stinks

Do the Clippers have anybody that can play that backup spot better than Patrick Patterson? He stinks
once serge and kawhi gets back, he's going to be back on the bench
pat actually hasn't been too bad for them. shoots the three ball at a decent rate

As much as CP3 has helped the Suns I HIGHLY doubt he’s getting MVP over Jokic with 16, 5 and 9. Especially when there’s not a huge gap in records.

As much as CP3 has helped the Suns I HIGHLY doubt he’s getting MVP over Jokic with 16, 5 and 9. Especially when there’s not a huge gap in records.
He's not. Phx in 2nd place tho, potentially 1st...he should def be a part of the conversation, his numbers so low and weak tho. His contribution doesn't always show up in the stat sheet, but it's because if that, it's harder to debate. Joker has the stats to visually show his contribution, so if you don't watch the games you can look at the number and read the story, even if it doesn't show the whole thing.

Shaky voice Chris paul would drown in tears if he wins. I'm here for a cp3 mvp. Would be dope.

Last edited:
IMG_20200510_190915_01__01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom