⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron pulling a Lebron again :smh: :smh:

Fire whoever created the play in tournament, career long ankle sprain :stoneface: .

Thankfully both the Mavs & Portland are just shaky on a night to night basis. Got two weeks to get things back in order

Lebron pulling a Lebron again :smh: :smh:

Fire whoever created the play in tournament, career long ankle sprain :stoneface: .

Thankfully both the Mavs & Portland are just shaky on a night to night basis. Got two weeks to get things back in order
Dude already set the stage .... built in excuse.

Lebron looking for his "Flu" game .... the bloody sock game .. something memorable ...

He dress them boys in Cleveland up to have the 30/30 special if they won.

He is a lame period. All that money and MF is mad insecure ....

Not worried about missing the playoffs. They’ll string together the wins on the right nights.

Clippers vs Brooklyn/Philly gonna be a nice6 game series.

"I don't know, man. It's just very tough. It's just an unfortunate situation," he said. "It's tough, man. It's just tough. It's very tough. I'm not sure what to do."
-Kuzma
:lol:
he also said Marc should be out there playing

Kuz gonna dot up andre drummond soon :nthat:
we shouldve kept damian jones instead

You're freeze level weird with the Bron hate.
N_ been laying back in the cut for some Bron hate

1A65C2FB-81D8-4FC8-AA1C-162A2A6BF522.jpeg

You basically dismissed the whole Raptors starting lineup getting covid tho, and you're worried about Fournier and Tristan Thompson when Fournier only been there since the trade deadline and Tristan is a nonfactor.
When did I do that? All I did was post an updated chart. I don't have anything against the Raptors. Stop crying.

When did I do that? All I did was post an updated chart. I don't have anything against the Raptors. Stop crying.

No one dismissed anything from what I remember.

QU!K QU!K Let's see some receipts if you're gonna go to extremes.

EDIT: found the exchange. He didn't "dismiss" anything. Remember your lies can be found.

As of 4/26...Celtics at 167, Mavs at 118, Raptors at 116, Heat at 116.

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 11.58.20 PM.png

Last edited:
Nah miss me with that COVID talk. The W’s are playing with a roster made of primarily gleaguers outside of Steph, Dre, and Wiggins and they are still in the play in discussion in the West.
Dallas, Miami and Boston all got hit as hard or worse.
I didn’t realize the whole starting 5 missed the entire season. I could’ve sworn I saw them play this season. Y’all had jokes for days when a certain player missed last season due to injury, yet the goal post move when it’s convenient.
More context
BOS COVID-19.png

TOR COVID-19.png

B Sox B Sox didn't dismiss the raptors covid troubles per say but he implied celtics had it worse when fournier and tristan make up the most of the games missed. also timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom