⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if the 8 seed beats the 7 seed and then the 7 seed beats the winner of the 9/10, is the 7 seed gonna remain at 7 or becomes the new 8

tenor.gif

So apparently Dennis hasn't gotten the vaccine...this is going to cost him his starting spot and maybe that big contract he wanted.

So apparently Dennis hasn't gotten the vaccine...this is going to cost him his starting spot and maybe that big contract he wanted.
think dennis mentioned him and lebron were the ones that hadn't on the team. but that was a week or so back when german reporters asked him

Just flat out irresponsible now. You slacking is costing you millions. Tuff

but noone hypes up his offense doe ?

we know what it is hitting for already so what you tryna get at ? i am confused

just appreciate the defense effort and move on

and LOL you taking the time out to go look that up to reply to nothing

😂😂😂

All I can do is laugh at the stage. It's like we're cursed somehow. The moment AD and LeBron get back, Dennis is back out. This will be Dennis's second two week long COVID stint. Gasol mist almost a month in March as well.

I can't remember having a season like this where nothing goes our way. Essentially Dennis is out for the rest of the regular season

Not that different from what a lot of teams faced this year to be honest.

but noone hypes up his offense doe ?

we know what it is hitting for already so what you tryna get at ? i am confused

just appreciate the defense effort and move on

and LOL you taking the time out to go look that up to reply to nothing

The sooner you realize these are jokes, the easier this gets. I watched the game. Maltese played great defense against Austin toros last night. Awesome.

he’s going to be a liability in the playoffs. It was written

There's a much more higher profile member of your team who hasn't gotten it either :lol:

I'm aware. He hasn't been in safety protocols at all this season though, so at least he's been taking the precautions. This is Dennis' 2nd stint.

So if the 8 seed beats the 7 seed and then the 7 seed beats the winner of the 9/10, is the 7 seed gonna remain at 7 or becomes the new 8

tenor.gif

That is a great question and it goes along with what Varnell was saying earlier about the lotto. For example, say you're the 10-seed in the East. You have the 11th worst record in the league. Why would you want to give up your lotto pick to get washed by Brooklyn or Philly? Two games of partially filled MCI Center revenue? This was actually an issue last year with the Hornets and Wizards and screwed Washington out of LaMelo.

The Washington Wizards should be drafting in the top three, but they aren’t.
The Washington Wizards weren’t exactly unlucky in the NBA Draft lottery. They entered with the ninth-best odds and they left with the ninth pick. So, things went as expected for them.

Unfortunately, a new wrinkle to the NBA Draft Lottery could have kept them from drafting in the top three instead of the top ten.

The Washington Wizards entered the lottery with the ninth-best odds for the number one pick. However, they finished the season with the eighth-worst winning percentage in the NBA.

So wait…why didn’t they have the eight-best odds at the top pick?!

New lottery rule screwed the Washington Wizards out of a top pick.
Well, like everything else these days, the lottery went a little differently than usual. Because the NBA stopped, then started again but with only 22 teams, the NBA decided that the fairest way to do things was to determine lottery seeding based on team standings before the NBA restart.

That means the Wizards 1-7 bubbe record did not help their lottery chances. It only hurt their playoff chances.

If lottery seeding had been determined by each team’s final record, whether they played in the bubble or not, the Wizards would have come into the lottery with the eight-best odds of landing the number one pick.

Instead, the Charlotte Hornets had the eighth-best odds. But the Hornets didn’t stand pat as the Wizards did at nine. The Hornets jumped five spots and left with the third pick in the draft.

THAT SHOULD BE THE WIZARDS IN THAT THIRD SPOT! WE SHOULD BE LICKING OUR LIPS AT THE JAMES WISEMAN OR LAMELO BALL POSSIBILITIES!!

The real issue is AD, he’s had more time off n came back earlier to knock off rust but he hasn’t looked anywhere close to being back to his usual level…it’s like another preseason for him but the Lakers don’t got much leeway for that right now

This.

He was meh before his injury and has been super saiyan meh since coming byke.

If he was back to the regular meh from earlier this season, the Lakers wouldn't be free falling like this.

A vaccination isn't a painkiller, though. There might be "severe" pain afterwards, there might not. You don't know how your body will react until you take it. You can also simply forego the painkiller afterwards if that is your concern.

Is Schroder anti-vaxxx on the low?

Schroder goofy *** running his mouth now they bout to be on Bron bumper bout taking that damn shot. :smh:

You don't have to be an anti-vaxx to not want to take the vaccine but I digress. Its like HIPAA disapeared a year ago. Nobody should know any of this stuff about anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom