⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Steve Ballmer made them move the sign tables out for this game so Lakers got hurt” - Lakers Twitter, probably.

Cousins in the postseason. Without the Warriors, probably won’t see much playing time but hope he does well.

The Thunder and Warriors literally have all players who are non household names outside of their own households. Wiggins the only one with some kind of name. Thunder got James, Hall, Deck, Brown JR, and Hoard

Last edited:

Props to the Jazz owner and the Jazz for being able to offer every minority kid in Utah a scholarship after this season

40 of them going to Pacific Islander kids who were brainwashed by Mormon missionaries.

(A lot of them would have got football scholarships to BYU and U of Utah anyway)

Think he means the bad FG% should be expected. Russ is really good in fantasy other than that.
Bingo! I drafted Ben Simmons, I'm not gonna complain about his poor FT % and non-existent 3pt shots cause it's to be expected at this point. Just gotta build to offset his shortcomings with the rest of my squad.

Kinda sad I'm okay with a 4th year player continuing to not develop his game though

I didn’t realize til tonight, but the Spurs legit got a shot at losing out and dropping past Zion for the play-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom