⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world needs 7th seed Lakers versus 8th seed Warriors play-in game
That’s the most likely scenario for the team to meet but it’s too safe for the world because they could still both end up making the playoffs. The absolute best would be a 7/8 seed Lakers coming off a loss vs. a 9/10 GSW coming off a win for the final playoff spot. Complete and utter chaos.

I'm sure this has already been posted, but this is such trash. I'm sure the NBA is real pleased about this. Their MVP and his team being trashed by media figures. Bad for the sport. For the record, that Andy guy is a douche, but he's right.

this is Lebron without A.D.
6d26a28e9269843a0103da816b83457f.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If I was a 7 or 8 seed, I guess I’d be irked at the notion that I could get completely bounced out of the playoffs via the play in, but I wish the players that are complaining about the play in (Luka and LBJ are the two I know of in particular) would just keep it a buck and be transparent and say that if they were on the upper end of the standings they’d have nothing to say about it, as it wouldn’t affect them.

Nick Wright is playing a character - The Anti-Skip. He seeks attention with his LeBron stanning the same way Skip uses LeBron hating.
Skip’s extremely obvious LBJ hate is really shocking to me sometimes. Like it’s so biased and skewed that it’s not even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom