⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "Process" **** is stupid. There are several other franchises who have sucked for alot longer than the Sixers did for those few years but it's "different" because they were "silent" about it.

The Sixers blew up a core of ******* Jrue Holiday and Evan Turner to suck enough to get a chance at top picks and people acted like that was so bad :lol::smh:

Whew we were a bad byke away from a Embiid/lebron/Myrie dynasty

9A01C6F2-585F-43DB-8B3F-75BC3DF0B097.png

Whew we were a bad byke away from a Embiid/lebron/Myrie dynasty

9A01C6F2-585F-43DB-8B3F-75BC3DF0B097.png
I see why you're saying that (he was in the 2014 Draft) but are you sure Embiid wouldn't have seen the same fate as Wiggins? Maybe there's interviews where this is discussed but Embiid out for 2 years the playing 25-30 games in Year 3 would not have been ideal for a Bron return to The Land.

Hello , if anyone of y’all has not gotten a chance to purchase the classic edition BK Nets , I has to purchase a new one so I have this one for sale , its NWT unused size 40 , small. I have a NFL beanie new with tags as well , same one the NFL player wore. Hit me if interested.

Yeah maybe Bron doesn’t wait but again how hurt was Embiid with the 6ers actively tanking. Bubble guts, Shirley temples and all of that but dude was still oozing with enough talent. Maybe Bron gets that man the girlfriend @bucem hates and Embiid focused earlier.

It’s an interesting topic

This "Process" **** is stupid. There are several other franchises who have sucked for alot longer than the Sixers did for those few years but it's "different" because they were "silent" about it.

The Sixers blew up a core of ****ing Jrue Holiday and Evan Turner to suck enough to get a chance at top picks and people acted like that was so bad :lol::smh:
It was only bad because it was blatant. People forget the Sixers didn’t even have the worst record the first 2 “tank” seasons. Bucks did in 13/14 and Wolves in 14/15. Fultz and Okafor were “misses” (Fultz still the exact player we need idc) but the actual rotation pieces outside of Embiid/Simmons is the real reason it worked. You don’t make the trades to get UW Fultz, Jimmy, Tobias without having the young talent there.

Hell Brooklyn did the same thing but did it with castaways (DLo, Spence, Caris) instead of drafting (since Ainge is a wizard at trades apparently)

Yeah maybe Bron doesn’t wait but again how hurt was Embiid with the 6ers actively tanking. Bubble guts, Shirley temples and all of that but dude was still oozing with enough talent. Maybe Bron gets that man the girlfriend @bucem hates and Embiid focused earlier.

It’s an interesting topic
I forgot about @Beach Em's obsession with the girlfriend :lol: . He definitely had the cameras on Embiid's devices bugged. How else would he know Embiid's poor play is attributable to late nights and his diet?
1620413631090.png

Plot Twist: Beach Em is the girlfriend :wow: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom