⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It stems from his argument the past couple days that Jokic shouldn't win the MVP this year. He's just loud and wrong on this one.
The dishonesty from folks boo booing his candidacy for reasons entirely unrelated to his on court impact and performance this season has been wild to see :smh:

Hope he wins because he's deserving first and foremost and because of all the people that'll be crying over a tall and slow Euro big winning :lol:

I just threw $50 on Chris Paul to win MVP cause why not.

Wait till they interview LeBron and ask him who should win MVP or he posts an IG story... this whole thing is gonna go left. TNT is already talking about Jokic is in first place for MVP only because he's played in all the games...

antidope antidope Was on to something about the Proxy :lol:

Jokic going win it....but what they doing is nasty.

This was a nasty roundabout way to rank LeBron #1, and to drive viewership and ratings to bring attention etc. Bad for basketball. Not a terrible list tho (outside of the obvious). But Nick Wright is horrible. And him, Skip & Barry McCockinner and some others have poisoned basketball discourse beyond imagination on those platforms.

Also....him...

44DC55DF-A62F-4544-B4E4-A568F612B45D.jpeg

Yeah, it’s pretty wild that so many “journalists” who cover the sport and, presumably, you know, actually like basketball, think a guy like Jokic dominating the league with skills/BBall IQ is a “bad” story. SMH.

I always just want the playoffs to start and really don’t care all that much at all about who’s MVP. :lol:

I guess it’s somewhat cool to say “that was ‘Player A’s’ season”, but it’s all about what they and their team do against playoff defenses, and if they’re on top then.

Starting to believe wavy has a hard drive with just Lebron and Steph graphics and PowerPoints :lol:

I love how y’all deflect from the obvious with jokes and emojis....instead of facing the uncomfortable truth about what is actually going on :lol:

But COOK. The Nick Wright **** was literally in the Twitter post 😊.

I love how y’all deflect from the obvious with jokes and emojis....instead of facing the uncomfortable truth about what is actually going on :lol:

But COOK. The Nick Wright **** was literally in the Twitter post 😊.
Cause nobody care about this s_ but you and random cats on twitter.Anybody w/half a brain ain’t taking nothing Nick Wright say serious,he’s a cornball.Keep fighting the good fight I guess :lol:

Cause nobody care about this s_ but you and random cats on twitter.Anybody w/half a brain ain’t taking nothing Nick Wright say serious,he’s a cornball.Keep fighting the good fight I guess :lol:

Its interesting, that some of you get so defensive when ppl simply point out the nasty games the ppl with influence play.

You could’ve just said, Nick Wright is wrong...again, and went about your day. But you point the gun on me, for calling out the full play and toxic environment :lol:. It doesn’t detract from “your guy.” I promise.

Be honest about what IT is tho.

Starting to believe wavy has a hard drive with just Lebron and Steph graphics and PowerPoints :lol:
dude is obsessed with all things mumble rap and Lebron-curry related

Eh, lots of guys have theirs things on here. Sixers fans have all the Tweets/graphics about Thybulle’s defense at their fingertips. Same with MVP MVP and Russ triple-doubles.
Rockets fans used always post Jim’s big milestones/stats. Etc.

For me this matters because the tenet of the argument for why Jokic should not win MVP is basically "Playing the best basketball shouldn't be the only thing that matters" and that is just ridiculous.

Its one thing to raise issue with a player winning MVP if you have a real argument for someone who played better. I thought Harden deserved it over Russ and thought he played better. But Jokic not winning MVP cause

• No one watches the Nuggets
  • He's fat
  • He doesn't sell jerseys
  • He doesn't sell shoes
  • He's not marketable
And all the other nonsense points that have been made are just bad for the game and bringing people into the sport.

Eh, lots of guys have theirs things on here. Sixers fans have all the Tweets/graphics about Thybulle’s defense at their fingertips. Same with MVP MVP and Russ triple-doubles.
Rockets fans used always post Jim’s big milestones/stats. Etc.
What's my thing? :emoji_eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom