⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

People be forgetting CP3 was at the helm of this team. The "general" couldn't get his troops into position.
1621034502158.png
Dame time always MIA when **** counts. Dude really let them lose that game against Phoenix.
Looking like they know they're in the endgame now
Thor-Odinson-in-Avengers-Endgame-2019-the-avengers-42773485-540-220.gif
Beginning of the season Harden was looking like fat Thor in that uni.
EpUsYHDW8AAm8q9.jpg

Warriors and Grizzlies gonna try to out-tank each other on Sunday to avoid the Lakers?
This makes no sense, man. Getting the 8-seed at the end of the regular season means you have a chance the 7-seed if you win the first game and if you lose, you still have a chance to grab the 8-seed. In the 9/10 spot you have to win both games and can only get the 8.

There is no “trying to avoid the Lakers”.

Yeah I was confused :lol: 8th seed gets the home game vs. the 9/10 winner so even if you lost to the Lakers in the first game, you'd want to host the second game

If Klay Thompson comes back like 80% of what he is...and with his spacing....good lord. They done stumbled into something with JTA. Wiggins done really improved. Looney still solid. Jordan Poole looks like he could become what Jordan Clarkson is right now.

Draymond still super elite on defense. The dubs need to get off the wiseman contract quick fast. It ain’t worth it. You can find replacement level bigs/contributors all over the league.

Cannot waste another year their Core 3 prime.
I'd drop wiseman too. His evolution. Will be too slow. He doesn't seem like he has a naturally high iq or high level of maturity either.

I'd drop wiseman too. His evolution. Will be too slow. He doesn't seem like he has a naturally high iq or high level of maturity either.
18 year old big man who didn’t play in college. Stop.

“Doesn’t have a high level of maturity” no ****

You can’t get rid of wiseman .... he gets a full off season .... summer league ... full training camp ... he will be fine ....

Blazers actually have a top 3 offense and slightly above average defense over their last 10 games. Jokic's MVP season might be looking real Dirkish in a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom