⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Knicks have something to play for today? Or is this just classic Thibbs where a preseason game and game 7 of the finals have the same weight?

I hear him yelling on the sideline just the same.
Absolutely, could impact playing Hawks instead of Bucks in the first

Aint no way Randle is not top 3 MVP candidate.

Most Valuable Player means just that .... he just turned a franchise around to a 40 win team.

Jokic
Randle
Curry

And then the rest.

Fight me.
I wouldn't say HE singlehandedly turned the franchise around, cause he was there before and putting up good numbers, however, it wasn't enough to even get the Knicks into the 8th seed. He is one of the main contributing factors though along with coaching. He definitely should be in the MVP conversation, but he isn't the MVP.

Last edited:
Aint no way Randle is not top 3 MVP candidate.

Most Valuable Player means just that .... he just turned a franchise around to a 40 win team.

Jokic
Randle
Curry

And then the rest.

Fight me.
There’s a difference between being the best player on a franchise that completely turned around, and singlehandedly turning a franchise around.

But yeah he should be in all nba discussion on merits of his play

I wouldn't say HE singlehandedly turned the franchise around, cause he was there before and putting up good numbers, however, it wasn't enough to even get the Knicks into the 8th seed. He is one of the main contributing factors though along with coaching. He definitely should be in the MVP conversation, but he isn't the MVP.
He was there 1 year with a **** coach and no where near as productive. So yeah, he is the MVP .... if he wasn't playing we wouldn't be the 4th seed (if we win today).

He’s not the MVP, but the grow up and evolution this year is pretty damned special.

Game finally slowed down around him and everything has clicked into place. Love to see it.

He was there 1 year with a **** coach and no where near as productive. So yeah, he is the MVP .... if he wasn't playing we wouldn't be the 4th seed (if we win today).
They would make the playoffs. Probably not 4th seed, but they would have made it. He is one of the main contributing factors, but certainly not the sole reason.

Man's really cheeks out here. Weak music and game. Yikes.

187041036_4742505825768222_2652270618549265882_n.jpg

They would make the playoffs. Probably not 4th seed, but they would have made it. He is one of the main contributing factors, but certainly not the sole reason.
You don't watch Knicks BB. Don't even lie and say you do because it will make you look bad. This statement is 100% false.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom