⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA probably needs a Most Outstanding Player award

Because without arguing pointless semantics or bias' you can't tell me Julius Randle is not the Most Valuable Player to his team who's winning

Knicks were supposed to win 15 games this year

Bo knows

Screenshot_20210516-140640_theScore.jpg
Screenshot_20210516-140652_theScore.jpg

Feels like Trae’s first playoff run going to be ugly. Young guys usually struggle but Thibbs about to make it hell for my guy

Trae-Capela two man game was killing us in the last matchup becore Trae got hurt.

Not expecting it to be an easy series for either team. Probably goes 6-7.

NBA probably needs a Most Outstanding Player award

Because without arguing pointless semantics or bias' you can't tell me Julius Randle is not the Most Valuable Player to his team who's winning

Knicks were supposed to win 15 games this year
Exactly ... dudes be like MVP goes to the best player on the best team .... not even being the most Valuable to the team.

Groupies .....

Randle is more deserving by a long margin.

Jokic
Randle
Curry

Feel like the Knicks punched above their weight this season. Stayed relatively healthy other than Robinson, great coaching, and played really hard, but there’s not a ton of talent on that roster. Don’t think they can match Atlanta’s firepower, but it’s definitely the most fortunate draw for their chances of advancing.

Feels like Trae’s first playoff run going to be ugly. Young guys usually struggle but Thibbs about to make it hell for my guy
Definitely gonna have at least 2 rough games as a scorer. Knicks are the best defense in the league along with the Lakers & Philly.

They’ve gotten healthier lately and under Nate he’s been much better about trusting his teammates so I do expect him to handle the traps well, but going against a Thibs defense with extra prep time is gonna be miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom