⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Birdman rub

I'm super happy about this. This means that Bucks, Nets, and Miami will have to face each other before facing the Sixers.

This is the best case scenario from a playoff seeding standpoint. And if PHX and Jazz are knocked off, then Philly can also have home court advantage in the finals.

I really don’t. Just call it how I see it. testosterone rises just when it comes to playoff time. :lol:

I mean, if we make the playoffs I'd definitely rather play Philly than Brooklyn. Not even a question :lol:
Is Kemba playing? That’s the key

Whoever legitimately believes Steph has ever been the best player in the world needs to check in to rehab expeditiously.
EYE am not saying he wasn't but it's pretty easy for people who don't believe that to come up with arguments saying otherwise. You'll likely hear the following

14-15: He was just coming up and won MVP in Bron's league (check Bron's final stats)
15-16: He was godly but lost to Bron (who the opposing argument would consider as best player in the world)
16-19: He took a backseat to KD who was the Warriors best player and the one challenging Bron for best in the world
19-20: Injured
20-21: Wide open

Russ was out, or playing hurt and severely limited the first half of the season. The difference between how he was playing in Dec-Feb vs. now is like night and day.

Congratulations to the ONE AND ONLY fantastic basketball player, fashion icon, tremendous husband, terrific father, generous philanthropist, impactful activist, historical statistical phenomenon and true patriot RUSSELL WESTBROOK for leading the Washington Wizards to the 8th seed.

Congratulations to the ONE AND ONLY fantastic basketball player, fashion icon, tremendous husband, terrific father, generous philanthropist, impactful activist, historical statistical phenomenon and true patriot RUSSELL WESTBROOK for leading the Washington Wizards to the 8th seed.
Tweets would be looking real foolish if they lose to Boston and then the next game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom