⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to go down as the highest scoring season of his career. Great efficiency too. Him and Mike being the only two with a scoring title at 33 or older will also be brought up all the time going forward.

Absolutely stuff that matters for one's legacy.

Does this move him up in the ranking?

Really got Wiggins and a pick from that trade. He’s been really good this year. Hope Wiggins improves more this off season and Klay comes back relatively healthy

Probably not, but it's definitely an awesome accomplishment that will be brought up any time he's talked about historically.

Just never really understood why people were acting like this season wasn't going to matter. He's an all-time great that is healthy and still in his prime.

If Steph sucked this season, it would have matter as much as Kobe's last few years or AI's last few years. I don't get why people don't get that lol.

When Steph is getting denied the ball and Draymond dribbles to the other side of Steph’s defender to then give him the ball and pick is a nice little wrinkle against that type of defense

Memphis just too young and undisciplined. Two years in a row.

That Iguodala/Crowder-Winslow trade really hurt them in the short-term.

True, but to be fair to them, I don’t think too many people foresaw them getting as little out of Winslow as they have. I know I didn’t.

I mean Iggy wasn't going to play for them and Crowder probably would of jumped ship to a better team last offseason anyway so I don't think it was that bad. Back then Winslow was seen as someone that could defend alright/was starting to carve out a point forward role. Memphis is insanely young, short term shouldn't be the vision regardless.

Same team last year won 23% of the games but will win 55% of the games this year (59% of games he plays doe)

In the history of the game, tell me the other players who made such a significant difference? I'll wait.

LeBron
David Robinson
Magic Johnson

This is just off the top of my head.

Memphis definitely needs to pick up a shooter in the offseason. They’d definitely benefit from having a guy like Seth or someone.

I mean Iggy wasn't going to play for them and Crowder probably would of jumped ship to a better team last offseason anyway so I don't think it was that bad. Back then Winslow was seen as someone that could defend alright/was starting to carve out a point forward role. Memphis is insanely young, short term shouldn't be the vision regardless.
Ya I only listed Iguodala because he was the "name" of the trade. I would've kept Crowder because he was the perfect fit and only cost the full MLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom