⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

my nets treating their opponents like some pick-up players
wouldn't even mind if the fans rushed the court after the play. "oh, baby!"

Last edited:
Im really satisfied with this Hawks season. I was expecting/wanting 7th to 8th seed at best with the main goal being just getting to the playoffs and hopefully avoiding the play in so the young core can get that experience. Was shaky at times but in the end team exceeded my expectations this year getting to the 5th seed. The difference having quality role players and good veterans around Trae and Collins instead dudes either on the way out the league or barely hanging onto staying in the league as well as a experienced coach now is night and day compared to last year.

Imagine talking **** from a maple tower about what a player needs to do to make the playoffs all season only for your bumass barney team to not even make the play-in tourney. Couldn't be me.

Knicks' playoff run hasn't eem started yet but Based Jesus Based Jesus already naked.
1621214798364.png

It is mathematically impossible for a Laker/Clipper matchup to happen. You and that other ***** *** white boy are gonnaget sent home by the biggest playoff choker in the game. Again.
Can you read?

Ain’t nobody said a damn thing about the Lakers in Round 1.

Can anyone honestly tell me why a team would want to play the Lakers in the 1st round when they have the chance not to?

If the NBA was about “let’s get the tougher opponents out of the way 1st”, the seeding wouldn’t work the way it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom