⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
017EAB2A-5C7A-4456-A047-D6241BCF15EF.jpeg

Imagine if Russ had this energy at the beginning of the year and didn't play like dog sh*t? Wiz would be a 4-5 seed. That's why it's a little odd to me metaphorically slurping the dude right now.

I guess it's how you finish, not how you start. I'll give him that.

Beal needs the same amount of credit though.

Reports say that he was never really healthy until he took time off in during the all Star Break.

Looking at the difference in his play and his injuries last year, I can believe it.

Steph shows positive emotion when he’s winning...not humble and showboating. Steph shows negative emotion when he’s losing....frontrunning.

YALL need to make up your mind about what you want when it comes to Steph

As long as he loses in the first round he can show whatever emotion he wants in May

Winning less than 80% of the games he records an arbitrary number of three different stats?

E1EnqtzVIAM9lnp

E1Enqt3VcAI2HjV

Tuh.
Of the folks in the Top 10 all-time for triple doubles, he is 7th in win percentage at 0.750 (Behind Wilt, Larry, Joker, Jim, Magic and Bron). He only leads Oscar Robertson (0.724), Jason Kidd (0.710) and some dude named Fat Lever at (0.628 ).

Reports say that he was never really healthy until he took time off in during the all Star Break.

Looking at the difference in his play and his injuries last year, I can believe it.

That makes sense. I actually forgot about the knee tendinitis (or whatever the injury is/was).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom