⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the first we've ever heard about the plan always being to trade Kwame for Brand? Wiz and MJ would have definitely been back in the playoffs if that went through.

David Falk spoke on this like 10 years ago. Abe Pollin made the call. Kwame bust Tyson Chandler and Eddy Curry *** in a workout and it was done.

Kwame was ranked like 5th nationally as a senior. So to be the FIRST high school player to go #1 wasn't just crazy in hindsight. It's crazier than Anthony Bennett going #1.

The same guy gave Gilbert Arenas $111Ms after he blew his knee out |l

seems like that steph pixie dust is still strong

imagine what the court's gonna look like for wiggins once klay joins that offense
empty-basketball-court.jpg

Like you lied to us about them winning "50ish" games and Wiggins and Oubre being break out stars :lol:

Imma need some accounting on the “50 wins” talk after Klay injury :lol:. But again, they still win at almost that place when Steph plays. 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Wiggins had a great year. Most efficient and best defensive year. Oubre was another story.

I was dead on, about how the season would close:

I think they finish out the season 10-4. Got some winnable games coming up, and control their destiny. That’ll put them at like 39-33 record wise. (They also don’t have to play Wiseman anymore...which is great for
Them) Memphis, and Dallas got some tough games coming up. Portland too. Dame hurt, and they’ve been sliding anyway. If I’m being optimistic, Dubs should be able to get in that 8 spot..with a little chance as, as high as 6.

They’ll be in the play in mix. Hopefully, everybody stay healthy so we can see an epic Run. Should be fun 🔥.

And I’ll be also correct on the Poole, JTA additions as more depth, and impactful players. You will see.

50? ProllyNah. But I expect them to be competitive and a playoff team if things go right and they figure it out. They got some adjusting to do, and Steph gotta play better.

5 games into a 72 game season. Which has already been WACKY. We will see.

And once again....one of the very few, sensible Lakers fans.

Steph's 2PT% is on par for his career. His 3PT% will only go up. Might be looking at 32+ PPG. It won't matter with this team though. :lol:

Sixers
Knicks
Hawks

One of these three teams is (certainly) guaranteed to be in the Eastern Conference Finals.

What a time to be alive.

Sixers
Knicks
Hawks

One of these three teams is (certainly) guaranteed to be in the Eastern Conference Finals.

What a time to be alive.

One of these teams is not like the others lol. There's nothing wild about the 1 seed making the conference finals

bron playing 4 dimensional chess.. give steph his props and say he’s the mvp so that if the lakers lose the play in game “welp we lost to the mvp”

gotta have exit strategies, b
+ his high ankle sprain and not ever going back to 100%.

Yet people respect and hold this dude in high regards when it comes to GOAT conversations.

Please name a series lost in which dude has not had an excuse. Broken hands, heat to high and cramps, warriors were all healthy, etc, etc.

Last edited:
+ his high ankle sprain and not ever going back to 100%.

Yet people respect and hold this dude in high regards.

Please name a series lost in which dude has not had an excuse. Broken hands, heat to high and cramps, warriors were all healthy, etc, etc.
Was he lying tho? Why would anyone not hold Lebron in high regards…he’s one of the greatest players of all time.

Was he lying tho? Why would anyone not hold Lebron in high regards…he’s one of the greatest players of all time.
Yes dude was lying ..... an excuse to why he lost ...
High regards as a GOAT, he’s not that ... good/great player go ahead .... GOAT conversation and that's blasphemy!

Never seen a GOAT pad himself in the back, make his own narrative, come up an excuse for every lost and come up short so many times.

Yes dude was lying ..... an excuse to why he lost ...
High regards as a GOAT, he’s not that ... good/great player go ahead .... GOAT conversation and that's blasphemy!

Never seen a GOAT pad himself in the back, make his own narrative, come up an excuse for every lost and come up short so many times.

I guess you didn’t watch Last Dance :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom