⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston’s like the Michigan State men’s basketball team this past year. Both in the play in, both better on paper than their performances record wise.

Imagine rooting for a team that has to participate in a play-in or not have home court in the first round.

I dont know how ya do it, couldnt be me. Smh

Yo that Kwame podcast was good, gotta finish it on my lunch. Gilbert is a clown though. When I seen the videos of Gilbert and Swaggy P together I can tell he a lil ghetto kid. Definitely someone you don’t want to associate yourself with.

They are young and I wouldn’t do it but as long as Tatum/brown aren’t good playmakers you’re going to struggle. Add to it Kemba isn’t exactly the best playmaker either.

Blown up how, though?

They're not moving Brown or Tatum. Who's taking Kemba?

Is trading Marcus Smart a blow up? There's been rumors he was on the block for the right deal for a year or two now.

Fire Brad? Seems terribly unlikely.
Anyone but Tatum can go

keko in here going on his LeBron rants?

ill see y'all later tonight
LoL ... I see the usual jock riders still at it.

Bye!

Just want to reel ya fools back .... but as you seen in the past year or more that I don't waste energy on Lebron as he will never eclipse MJ.

Just pathetic dude is making excuses already.

Jokes aside, I’ll take Kemba if Lowry off the table
1621261298966.png

no you dont, PO in 22/23

Anyone but Tatum can go
Can't see any circumstance that trading Jaylen Brown produces a net positive. His contract, relatively speaking, is a bargain.

Who else are they gonna move that constitutes blow up?
A sub 6 foot guard over 30 with knee injuries? Easy pass.
We've talked about dead deals and immoveable deals in here before, but he's as close as it's gonna get. Unless someone's itching to trade an also terrible contract - which is all we've seen those moves be. But then - who's that target gonna be?

Kwame really sound like an uncle from the 90s. Bruh country as hell 😂
Everything he said is facts about how Stephen Jack carries himself
I think this ***** said “pull up Ya britches” :lol:. Then he got the old country button up, with the pickup truck lmao

Kwame a good dude tho. Been through crazy **** in life. He 100% right about Stephen Jackson too. That “real one” **** is, and has forever been super annoying.

He leaned soo damn far into that character :lol:.

Been posted by others and I've never heard Kwame Brown speak before too, but he speaks far older than his age. Man kept it real throughout - would definitely like more content from him.

I think the Celtics top 7 players didn’t play a single game togther 100%. It’s ok to not like them and still see that they were the hardest hit this year

its not about dislike though. Outside of NY and Milwaukee, no playoff team was healthy. Look at how many times they had to comeback from double digit first quarter deficits. Brad was playing theis and TT together.

the hawks entire wing rotation was out and they fired their coach mid season. I’m good on Celtics excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom