⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebby looks 45 in this clip

1621295045308.jpeg

If AD and LeBron are playing - even if not 100% - the Lakers are more of a threat in a 7 game series than any other team in the West. For the Clippers or any other West team. Ergo, if the Clippers tried harder for the 3 seed, they would have increased their chances of facing a more formidable opponent than either the Mavs or Blazers, without any real offsetting additional benefit. It’s pretty simple.

Call what they did cowardly if you want, but don’t claim it was illogical.

We been talking about Brad Stevens, Luke the #1 coach that should've been done been had done been fired

He's gotta have blackmail on someone
Tight *** organization doesn’t wanna pay a buyout and a new coach.

Can’t be nothing more than that... but there’s a chance even that is giving them too much credit

This ***** wearing a 5 button suit jacket and a pair of pants that don't even match tryna talmbout "style"
Kwame is being slick and just trying to bring his Draft Day suit back in style because he doesn’t have any others
B3EB569D-448E-4728-8D0A-18DA2F6B53BC.jpeg

I could see him posting this pic stitch talmbout some “Started from the bottom now we here 8-))” despite wearing an eerily similar and equally dusty choppa suit two decades later. You can’t tell me he didn’t purchase those shots at the same time :lol:

We been talking about Brad Stevens, Luke the #1 coach that should've been done been had done been fired

He's gotta have blackmail on someone

David Stern should've let the Kings move to Anaheim ten years ago and eventually get sold to Henry Samueli.

this dude on a crazy rant and going for matt barnes neck
when a man reaches his breaking point and has had enough :lol:

"Yeah I sure do drive trucks. You not even that smart are you boy? You gonna disrespect half the people that drive trucks and you from Texas? See that shows your level of education you stupid ************"

:rofl:

Get this man a podcast now please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom